Posted April 17, 2014
Excellent school with excellent teachers. Mrs Stark, my son's 5th grade teacher makes an effort for my child's educational growth and she goes out of her way for her students and parents.

Rollan D. Melton Ellementary School 2

Posted September 26, 2011
This school is absolutely fantastic- GREAT teachers and overall great support staff in the office. HOWEVER, the school counselor is severely lacking in people skills and manners that one would expect at a school of this standing. I have both witnessed and experienced her disdain and disrespect towards parents on several occasions. It disturbs me that a counselor, one whose job it is to help our children, treats parents as such. I'm sure her skills are amazing, however such skills are ineffective if one cannot treat others with courtesy and respect.

Posted November 17, 2010
I am afraid my son will be horrended by his bus driver Mrs. Tiffany. Mrs. Tiffany has made them stay late on the bus and made them tardy, she has talked with parents about their family and made them late for piano class and volunteer work, but she gives away candy so my son comes home with a happy smile

Rollan D. Melton Ellementary School 0

Posted November 09, 2010
I feel that Rollan Melton has provided the unconditional care and education that my children need. The staff at Rollan Melton is so careing. My children have always loved that the teachers like to give hugs to there students. Nice to know that we can depend on the staff to not only educate but with care. Thank you Rollan Melton for your impecable care

Posted November 09, 2010
The teachers at Rollan Melton are the best! I can't say enough about how much they care and love their students. I have two kids at Melton both have had different teachers and are doing great. And the best compliment is... They Love School! Good job Rollan Melton!

Posted November 08, 2010
Kids are happy and learning. Postive leadership at top-level makes a difference.

Rollan D. Melton Ellementary School 0

Posted November 07, 2010
Rollan Melton Elementary is a wonderful school. The Rollan Melton families have come together to raise money to pay for our PE teacher. I think it is great that Rollan Melton values physical health just as importantly as educational learning. I can't say enough good things about the Principal and the staff at Melton. I'm happy that both my sons were able to attend Melton. Thank you

Rollan D. Melton Ellementary School 4

Posted October 09, 2010
I love the teachers at Rollan Melton Elementary and how dedicated they are to making sure the kids learn to the best of their individual abilities.

Rollan D. Melton Ellementary School 3

Posted March 16, 2010
In the last year the school has had an obvious decline with the socio-economic turn of the neighborhood. Parents aren't willing to pay for supplies to help their children. The PFA doesn't have very good fund raisers. Parents are TERRIBLE in the parking lot, almost hitting my chidren several times. There isn't any kind of cross walk guides or anything! The Boys and Girls Club barely watches our kids and they can come and go as they please. I've loved our teachers, but have been very disappointed in what I thought was supposed to be an amazing school.

Posted May 03, 2009

Rollan D. Melton Ellementary School
6557 Archimedes Dr, Reno, NV  89523
Last modified Rollan D. Melton Ellementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rollan D. Melton Ellementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top