Bad
Good

Cold Springs Middle Schools 3

Posted January 04, 2016
Well I went to this school in 5th grade and people liked me but I know there is a lot of bullies but it depends where u out yourself I loved the school cuz I grew up with all of those kids and trust me I still remember that caused trouble with me outside of school hours

Cold Springs Middle Schools 5

Posted January 08, 2015
I'm a student at cold spring middle school .The teachers are nice to all of the students they will treat your kids with respect the other kids are nice and they DO NOT SEPTET BULLING . I HOPE THAT YOU IN ROLL YOUR KID OR KIDS AND HOPE YOU ENJOIN

Cold Springs Middle Schools 3

Posted May 15, 2012
My son is being bullied by a teacher at cold springs middle school. The administers say they are looking into it but nothing is being done. This 6th grade teacher made my child stand up at the board with a division problem she knew he could not do and she let the kids make fun of him and he cried and she continued all the way through class. I did talk to the teacher and she neglected to tell me that she was the one who was doing the bullying. I am taking him out of this school for a second time!! I also had my daughter in this school for 4 years and she bated it. I have a ton of bad stories. Please do not put your children in this school...

Cold Springs Middle Schools 1

Posted February 16, 2011
As an Ex-Student and Pre-IB student I feel robbed of my education. Teachers at Cold Springs Middle School do nothing truly. They are very harsh and seem to not want to be there. They just want the pay for less work. And do not get me started about how harsh the administrators are! They are deffientaly not top notch. As for the technology last time I was there no one could use the computers! Not a great school.

Posted February 21, 2010
teachers are cool. who cares if the office is mean. i agree. i went to the nurse and he told a 5th grader to make it 'at least look like' they were sick and it was annoying. mabe the teachers dont communicate with the paents because they want the kids to like them, or learn a lesson about getting good grades on your own, not just having mommy or daddy do it for them. the fact that teachers dont call parents, makes the kids like them more. i do. and about the office that all of you are complaining about, its true, but who cares, they have better things to do in life then deal with a bunch of crazy people bugging them about events or things that arent really that important.

Posted November 17, 2009
Hi i am a current 8th grade student in Cold Springs Middle School. This school is a great school and it has a good education.The teachers are good.In my current year i have been missing alot of school because of illness.The amistration and teachers can be rude because of days of missing.In 7th grade i had a teacher who didn't really care about you, all she cared was about getting your work done and working.My 8th grade teachers are great ,but one of my teachers can really rude and uncaring when you only talk about out side of school.Also the teachers of my school are really strict about you going to the bathroom. Other than that the school is great.

Cold Springs Middle Schools 4

Posted November 04, 2009
it's a pretty good school i really do like all of the alectives and it's got decent teachers

Cold Springs Middle Schools 4

Posted August 23, 2009
I live out in Cold Springs and have 2 sons going to the Middle School. I must say that I dont agree with sending 5th grade to MS. My son seemed to grow up way too fast. He doesn't even get to be a kid and play on a playground. Some of his teachers seemed to forget he was only a 5th grader. He had more homework than his 8th grade brother. As for the school itself it is beautiful and very technologically advanced. The office staff could definitely use some pr skills. My best advice is to get to know your kids teachers and email them regularly to keep in touch with them.

Cold Springs Middle Schools 5

Posted August 08, 2009
I love this school it is the best school i ever went to.I fell safe here and the teachers will lisen if you have something inporten to say.

Posted February 27, 2009
The staff is rude. Administration is non-existent. The teachers my son has for 7th grade are terrific. His Math teacher is very careing. His English teacher is interesting and fun. His Social Studies teacher is awsome. His Music teacher rocks to the 'metal'. His Science teacher has a great curriculm and student involvement. It's too bad the front office can't get their act together.

18235 Cody Court, Reno, NV  89506
Last modified Cold Springs Middle Schools is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.