Bad
Good

Sun Valley Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2010
This school focuses on the student, individualy, and as a class. Great Staff that have been in contact with students long after leaving, and going on to higher grades.

Sun Valley Elementary School 1

Posted February 22, 2006
I feel that my Children are falling behind here at Sun Valley. I have them in Boys and gils Club for after school because I can't be there when they get out. Twice I have had two of my children not noticed after school. Most of the responsibility need to fall on the school due to lack of communication. I feel this is important to share with all parents

Sun Valley Elementary School 4

Posted July 18, 2005
My children and I love this school for several reasons. The principal and vice principal are wonderful. They understand that children will make mistakes and they don't hold it against them. They and the counselor and all of their teachers have all been very helpful and willing to do whatever it takes to keep them on the right track and out of trouble. And they have no problem calling me to let me know if they are being out of line, so that I can take care of it. I stand behind this school and they way they handle things 100%!

Sun Valley Elementary School 5

Posted February 26, 2004
I can rely on the telephone system that they have to inform me about events that are happening after school, they have ESL classes for parents at no charge. All the teachers in the school have a good repore with the parents. My daughter loves her teachers. Mrs. Breitmeyer, Mrs. Wilson and Mr. Todd and the principal are awesome. Not least is Molly the wonderful voice behind the phone to answer parent questions and students all day long. This school let's your child build character to be a better student as the teachers guide them along. The best!

Sun Valley Elementary School
5490 Leon Dr, Sparks, NV  89433
Last modified Sun Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.