Sparks, NV

Posted November 03, 2014
Katherine Dunn elementary is the greatest elementary I ever had. I love the six grade teachers and miss them I wish I can go back

Posted August 05, 2013
K. Dunn is an excellent school. The teachers and support staff are kind, respectful, and supportive of all students and their families. My daughter loves to go to school each day. The office staff is top notch. If you have questions or concerns, they are ON IT. The school and the neighborhood are safe and have a real community feel. We love it.

Posted September 19, 2006
This is a great school they have been wonderful to me and my boys they go the extra mile in everything they do. All the teachers really do their best to make sure that the kids succeed. I am very happy with the education that my kids have gotten there.

Katherine Dunn Elementary School 3

Posted February 21, 2005

Katherine Dunn Elementary School
1135 O'Callaghan Dr, Sparks, NV  89434
Last modified Katherine Dunn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Katherine Dunn Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top