Sparks, NV
Before care: Yes

Posted September 11, 2011
I am very pleased with my son's teacher and the principal at Taylor Elementary. Everyone I have talked to at the school has been friendly and helpful. Your child and their education is a top priority at Taylor Elementary.

Alyce Savage Taylor Elementary School 2

Posted May 09, 2009

Alyce Savage Taylor Elementary School 1

Posted April 17, 2009

Alyce Savage Taylor Elementary School 0

Posted December 21, 2008
A fantastic school with wonderful teachers and a principal that is heavily involved with the students. The support of the parents is also great. Couldn't ask for better!

Posted August 10, 2008
Great school! The principal and teachers work closely with parents to help the children succeed. Great team spirit and parent involvement!

Posted March 26, 2008
Fantastic school! The teachers are very involved and the principal always knows whats going on. The teachers have kept me very informed about where my daughter is in school/progress.

Posted February 06, 2008
Our son started first grade at Taylor Elementary in July last year. So far our family loves the school. The new principal is great... I see him outside in the mornings with the students almost every day. Our son's teacher has also been wonderful and communication with the families is very good.

Posted January 15, 2008
Excellent school. Very involved principal. Wonderful teachers.

Posted September 26, 2007
I love this school! The principal stays very involved (the previous principal was not the greatest). The teachers that I have experienced are very caring and pay very close attention to the students. I am so glad I transfered my daughter here. I would absolutely recomend this school to anyone.

Posted September 23, 2007
Outstanding! Wonderful evening events, principal who returns phone calls, new opportunities for students - my kids enjoy their new school!

Alyce Savage Taylor Elementary School
252 Egyptian Way, Sparks, NV  89431
Last modified Alyce Savage Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alyce Savage Taylor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top