Bad
Good

I am very pleased with my son's teacher and the principal at Taylor Elementary. Everyone I have talked to at the school has been friendly and helpful. Your child and their education is a top priority at Taylor Elementary.

A fantastic school with wonderful teachers and a principal that is heavily involved with the students. The support of the parents is also great. Couldn't ask for better!

Great school! The principal and teachers work closely with parents to help the children succeed. Great team spirit and parent involvement!

Fantastic school! The teachers are very involved and the principal always knows whats going on. The teachers have kept me very informed about where my daughter is in school/progress.

Our son started first grade at Taylor Elementary in July last year. So far our family loves the school. The new principal is great... I see him outside in the mornings with the students almost every day. Our son's teacher has also been wonderful and communication with the families is very good.

Excellent school. Very involved principal. Wonderful teachers.

I love this school! The principal stays very involved (the previous principal was not the greatest). The teachers that I have experienced are very caring and pay very close attention to the students. I am so glad I transfered my daughter here. I would absolutely recomend this school to anyone.

Outstanding! Wonderful evening events, principal who returns phone calls, new opportunities for students - my kids enjoy their new school!

6th grade teachers and principal have worked together to provide a trip to Tahoe for 6th graders to learn about science. My son loves this school!

Fresh blood, new energy, new leadership. The new principal has come in and wants to make this a great school. He really cares about the children, their learning and their safety. Lots of activities are going on - it's going to continue to get better and better! We're excited to have our children attending.

Last modified Alyce Savage Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.