Bad
Good

We are new to this school and it has been a very positive and uplifting move for my child and our family. The office staff is friendly and greets you in a positive and thankful manner every time you are there. The teacher is challenging my child and is fair. She is teaching my child skills that will help her to have success throughout school. We love everything about this school and its staff. Thank you for making it a great year.

The staff at Spanish Springs Ekementary School work hard to assure each child receives a wonderful education. They push the kids hard, but offer support along the way. My son has gone from having very few friends to having several thanks to the dynamics his teacher has set up on the classroom. He no longer hates going to school, and this shows also on his academics. He went from reading below grade level to reading two years above. I'm very happy with the teachers at Spanish Springs Ekementary School.

This school is horrible and starts right at the top with the new principal Ms Dullanty! Like 90 percent of the teachers there, she is uninterested in the kids education and is just there because it's just a job. Forget going here if your child has any sort of disability because they will be totally discriminated against!

Spanish Springs School has many person helpers that makes this school a great place for learning.

I am a student at Spanish Springs Elementary School, and I for one must say that parents don't know anything. There are teachers there at the cross walk, and now they do lock the doors. They have been ever since 2008. This is a wonderful school for acedemics. In 1st grade I've gotten A's, 2nd grade A's, 3rd grade A's and B's, 4th grade C's B's and A's, 5th grade A's except a B in Social Studies, and now in the present I have straight A's and all of my teachers are nice, but the P.E. teacher can be cranky. and the substitutes. But that's all I have to say, and students minds should have a part in the reviewing of the school.

After reading this review: I do not recommend this school! There are very few teachers at SSES that are nice and that actually like to teach. Most of them are just there for their paychecks. The administration turns a blind eye to everything and is not helpful in resolving issues. There are a lot of kids leaving this school because it is not a nice environment to be in.... I must say they took the words right out of my mouth!!! I even started K12 with my child just to get here out of this school.

I have been very pleased with the teachers at this school. The past several years have been very challenging for them and they have come through with flying colors. My son and daughter leave school almost every day feeling confident and having had fun.

I have to say that the safety at this school is lax. There are no cross walk attendants so when these children get out of school, they just walk out and right into the street. The doors are not locked when the children are in school either. The academics are amazing though.

The academics in this school are great. However, I am very disappointed in the lack of safety precautions in this school. The doors are left unlocked and it is common for parents or others to wander around unnoticed. Also, the school website has not been updated in years, so it is basically worthless. The school lacks organization. Overall, I am not very impressed with Spanish Springs Elementary.

Last modified Spanish Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.