Berlin, NH

Posted September 30, 2014
I saw a post about our town being very pointed at our adults in our community & I strongly agree. We need this town to take responsibility for cleaning it up & take more pride in our surroundings. We've let ourselves down by not being pro-active to stop allowing the scenery to look like a garbage heap. Ordinances should be in place(because common sense isn't universal) to keep garbage out of the front of properties. Ex.piles of clothes rotting on a porch for all to see & smell-those in the area know which house I'm talking about. The town can't afford to demolish all these condemned homes so we need to help our neighbors or pitch in to do 1 house/mo for a yard clean-up if the person is elderly or disabled. I will "STEP UP" to make a difference because I do take pride in being in such a GREAT LITTLE TOWN - BERLIN!!! I heard of a person who is moving into this town soon who did this for another town she lived in & had spectacular results. I will try to contact her and see if she'd be interested in doing the same thing for Berlin. It takes all of us to make a difference so let's all "STEP UP" to change back to the town we once were; flourishing with hope, prosperity, and pride!!!.

Posted September 30, 2014
I saw that comment on another site about Berlin & agree. It starts in our schools to open the eyes of the children to work together to help each other achieve their higher goals & expect higher standards out of our children. Parents need to be pro-active too! GET INVOLVED! PITCH-IN for events not only for the school, but in the community. There are many so there's no excuse for being dormant. We are letting our town turn into a shanty-town especially across the bridge. The "SLUMLORDS" don't set the standard of how we live, WE DO! Our schools are just trying to contain the children who come from what they've learned at home. How can we expect the children to excel when the parents leach off the system who don't care about anyone but themselves. If the parents "STEP UP" to the plate and help the teachers by pitching in with the learning process(make them do their homework instead of video games or TV) it would better our children's future, our future & our towns' future. Nobody asked for a cesspool, yet we dug it for ourselves by letting others drag us down to the point where we no longer take pride in the responsibility of what our town has become. I agree to "STEP UP" for Berlin!

Berlin Junior High School 1

Posted December 18, 2013
The school is very traditional. Go to milan village school a few miles down the road.

Berlin Junior High School 5

Posted July 13, 2008

Berlin Junior High School 1

Posted September 25, 2005

Posted February 10, 2005

Berlin Junior High School
200 State St, Berlin, NH  03570
Last modified Berlin Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Berlin Junior High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top