Posted December 06, 2013
I think that the 7th grade could be more supportive with classes like math. He only gets help on mon and weds after school. the teachers counselors and principal could work better with the student and parent to help. They don't even return e-mails.

Posted August 06, 2010
This school was the former high school building. A new high school was built on the premise that the old school wasn't fit for use by students. If it wasn't fit before then why was it ok for attendance , by middle school students. I have found the teaching staff believes they are overwhelmed by having too many students to focus on individual students. They promise parents to provide feedback then tell the parent they were overwhelmed.

Posted December 23, 2009

Posted November 10, 2009

Posted December 05, 2008
Sorry, but I disagree about the previous reviews... Kennett Middle School (KMS) is the school that my daughter goes to now, but she doesn't like it at all. And I'm starting to agree with her. The teachers give homewrok rarely and only a little when they do, even for eighth graders. I belive that that is not good preperation for high school because in highschool there is way more homework. Another negative is that I think that the classes are not challenging enough for the students. Also my daughter says that almost all of her classes are wicked boring for her, and her fellow classmates. Another negative that I think the stongest about is the fact that students can only have physical education (or P.E.) for half a trimester. Same with health, musci, art, tech, and home ec. I would not reccomend that you send your child to school there.

Posted November 05, 2008
I feel that KMS is a great school! My sonn hated school all of elementary school and when he got to the iddle school he was so nervous about the change, but the staff at KMS is very caring and tries to remember each and every child. My son recently had an issue with a child whom he didn't even know, came up from behind him and pushed him on the ground after school, when I went into the school to make my complaint about what was going on, Mr. Richard was ready to hear my son out and wanted to know who the child was by getting out a picture album and showing us different children we were quick to resolve the issue at hand and it was resolved. I find that this school and their staff goes above and beyond to help the children in anyway possible.

A. Crosby Kennett Middle School 4

Posted October 17, 2008
pretty good school, could use some air conditioning seeing as it was just redone i dont know why we dont have any...

A. Crosby Kennett Middle School 4

Posted June 05, 2008
I go to this school and I like it very much, there may be a few down sides to it just because there is a lot of construction going on, but overall it's a good school.

Posted February 20, 2008

A. Crosby Kennett Middle School 3

Posted July 04, 2007
Pluses:Lassie Pratt and Kevin Richard work hard to integrate incoming students and ensure the best possible social experience-very good team atmosphere. Minuses: Parents' input regarding a child's curriculum are not taken seriously/honored. Parents need to have input with regards to their child's curriculum, and the input needs to be honored. 'Average' students are held back/not challenged enough. Only a chosen few get into honors/accelerated courses. If you want your 'average' child to be challenged, you will need to supplement with outside materials. The HS dropout task force needs to take a serious look at the MS, as it is not preparing students adequately for the HS academic experience.

A. Crosby Kennett Middle School
176 Main St, Conway, NH  03818
Last modified A. Crosby Kennett Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A. Crosby Kennett Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top