Derry, NH

Posted October 25, 2013
This is a great school for kids. I have 2 girls in this school and they learn independence, responsibility and how to study. The electronic systems for tracking studens are great, the teachers are very responsive and are attentive to the students. There are multiple opportunities for involvement in clubs, sports and extra-curricular groups. The administration is very good and all teachers are fantastic. I would like to see more homework but overall the school is the best I've seen.

West Running Brook Middle School 4

Posted April 18, 2010
The teachers are very helpful and friendly to me and my child

Posted February 03, 2010
awsome teachers nice people clean

West Running Brook Middle School 4

Posted January 30, 2010
I love this school and it is amazing. Mr. Baroody you have made my life sooo much better. Your always there for me even if I can't see you every day. Mrs.Colburn is my most favorite Social studies teacher. And Mrs. Tavares was my most favorite computer teacher. Mrs.Schubert was my most favorite L.A teacher. Mrs. Burke is my most favorite Science teacher. And mrs. Ciarla is my most favorite Math teacher. And also Mr.Leister is my most favorite chorus teacher. Mr.Leister and Mrs.Ciarla have been great drama club teachers. Thank You Soooo much. It will be because of them that me matt,and mariah get into Juliard. And last but not leasst Mrs. Lalos is my most favorite band teacher. The teachers here at west really help us get out into the real world. All students here are going to become successful because of these teachers:]

Posted February 09, 2009
I love WRB. It has the best teachers, students, and attitude you could ever imagine. Mrs. Haverly is amazing and is by far the best teacher there. Mrs. Rickenbach is amazing and is so amazing. You two woman are amazing, never change <3 You two were my favorite ever and you guys will be students favorites as long as you teach. My 8th grade year is going wonderful because of you Mrs. Haverly <3 My 7th grade year was amazing because of you Mrs. Rickenbach! Thank you two for everything <33333333333333333

Posted January 03, 2009
I am currently in this school i feel so lucky to be here

West Running Brook Middle School 3

Posted November 13, 2008
This school was great and I miss it a lot. But I have come to realize there were only a few teachers/counselors I could actually talk to. They also don't consider both sides of the story, they assume it was the other person who didn't come forward with the problem they are encountering. You should take my advice into consideration.

West Running Brook Middle School 2

Posted March 27, 2008
I echo the complaints about special ed. students. They took over 6 months to sign our IEP. The teachers were so bad to my child, an honor roll student no less and in PACE math, that we had to take the district to court to get a fair and appropriate education as guaranteed by law. WRB did all it could to prohibit my child's rights. If you are working with WRB and have a special needs child, have a lawyer ready!

Posted March 14, 2008
This is my third and final year here at west and I am very happy with all of my past and present teachers, they have always been there to help. The Teachers always try to make school a fun place to be and still teach them about the lesson planned. They go above and beyond to make you feel important and not just another student. The sports are a great way for us students to show school spirit and they are fun to watch and play. Tryouts are fun not stressful everyone goes and has fun and gives each other support. Drama Club is fun to be in, the musicals are always upbeat and interactive. The students work very hard on the performance for half of the year and perform for a live audience in February every year! I truly this is an awesome school!

West Running Brook Middle School 3

Posted July 12, 2007
I am a former student of west running brook middle school, and all I wanted to say is that it is an amazing school with some amazing teachers, now that I am moving on to Pinkerton academy I have realized that I truly do miss west running brook. Though eighth grade was not the best year in west running brook the teachers and counselors were constantly there to fall back on, personally I feel that mrs.haverly is one of those few amazing teachers.

1 West Running Brook Ln, Derry, NH  03038
Last modified West Running Brook Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Running Brook Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top