Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

This school has been great for my daughter so far. There are many clubs, sports and after school activities to keep the kids involved and active. Most of the teachers my daughter had/have are great. The staff is great too!!

Some outstanding teachers, most average, and a couple of very poor ones. It is an excellent facility.

This is a great school for kids. I have 2 girls in this school and they learn independence, responsibility and how to study. The electronic systems for tracking studens are great, the teachers are very responsive and are attentive to the students. There are multiple opportunities for involvement in clubs, sports and extra-curricular groups. The administration is very good and all teachers are fantastic. I would like to see more homework but overall the school is the best I've seen.

The teachers are very helpful and friendly to me and my child

I love this school and it is amazing. Mr. Baroody you have made my life sooo much better. Your always there for me even if I can't see you every day. Mrs.Colburn is my most favorite Social studies teacher. And Mrs. Tavares was my most favorite computer teacher. Mrs.Schubert was my most favorite L.A teacher. Mrs. Burke is my most favorite Science teacher. And mrs. Ciarla is my most favorite Math teacher. And also Mr.Leister is my most favorite chorus teacher. Mr.Leister and Mrs.Ciarla have been great drama club teachers. Thank You Soooo much. It will be because of them that me matt,and mariah get into Juliard. And last but not leasst Mrs. Lalos is my most favorite band teacher. The teachers here at west really help us get out into the real world. All students here are going to become successful because of these teachers:]

I love WRB. It has the best teachers, students, and attitude you could ever imagine. Mrs. Haverly is amazing and is by far the best teacher there. Mrs. Rickenbach is amazing and is so amazing. You two woman are amazing, never change <3 You two were my favorite ever and you guys will be students favorites as long as you teach. My 8th grade year is going wonderful because of you Mrs. Haverly <3 My 7th grade year was amazing because of you Mrs. Rickenbach! Thank you two for everything <33333333333333333

I am currently in this school i feel so lucky to be here

This school was great and I miss it a lot. But I have come to realize there were only a few teachers/counselors I could actually talk to. They also don't consider both sides of the story, they assume it was the other person who didn't come forward with the problem they are encountering. You should take my advice into consideration.

I echo the complaints about special ed. students. They took over 6 months to sign our IEP. The teachers were so bad to my child, an honor roll student no less and in PACE math, that we had to take the district to court to get a fair and appropriate education as guaranteed by law. WRB did all it could to prohibit my child's rights. If you are working with WRB and have a special needs child, have a lawyer ready!

Last modified West Running Brook Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.