PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 20, 2012
My kids and I love this school. The teachers are amazing. They are caring, patient, and extremely creative. They make learning fun which is important to me since my children have very short attention spans. I would highly recommend this school!!!

Posted March 21, 2011
Coming out of an environment where I had to force my oldest child to go to school, the Villa is a breath of fresh air. Both of my children look forward to going to school everyday. This is a community where the children look out for and help each other from the 8th grade all the way to the youngest grades. Parents are absolutely invited to be involved in their children's education. From coaching to helping in the classrooms, parents are very active. The inclusion of technology and the continued focus on promoting the arts are wonderful. We love that we are able to keep our children in this environment from preschool through 8th grade.

Posted February 09, 2011
My daughter is in the 4th grade at Villa and she absolutely loves it. We have been through the ups and downs (every school has them) and I am pleased that enrollment is up. The sports and music programs are excellent and there is no bullying. It is a great school and I hope more people consider it- especially for the older grades when your child needs focus the most.

Posted November 07, 2010
My child is in public High School right now. His time at the Villa still fills him with fond memories. He still feels the connection and it will always hold a special place in his heart. Anyone that sends their child to this school will see for themselves that it is an experience that will enrich their child's life in so many ways, and in ways that last. It has inspired him to be a better person, and has affected his sister in much the same way. The spirit at the Villa is infectious, and it upholds and employs all that you try to instill in your children. The school is truly a treasure.

Villa Augustina School 1

Posted August 23, 2010
I agree with the previous parents who had a horrible experience at the Villa. We too experienced a non-nurturing enviroment. We left this school and entered another Catholic school where our children are flourishing. Our son that was picked on the most by the Villa teachers is a Geography Bee champion, and is in the 99 percentile on his standardized tests. The teachers we dealt with at the Villa stated: 'he did not belong at the Villa because he could not handle the curriculum'. He was 5 years-old with a Dad deployed in Iraq. How could they determine if he could handle the curriculum years down the road? I want to announce to all of the Villa staff, that he has found his 'niche' in his education. I am sure the Villa is still combusting from within.

Posted June 07, 2010
I have one boy there who started at K and is going into 6th grade and a girl who is going into kindergarten. I think that says it all. Great school with great teachers. The school is led by a parent board and parents association and nutures a safe envirmonment for learning. The school had finaincial challenges when the RJM sistes could not support it anymore, but that is doing much better now, I think that iw where some of the older, unhappy posts come from.

Posted February 08, 2010
My son is now in the fourth grade and he has been going to the Villa since Kindergaten. He has received an amazing education. He has been in the Spelling Bee for the past two years. He has played on the school's sports team. The teachers are great! Love the School!!!

Posted November 07, 2009
my children thrive at this school. It is a community of families who are interested in academic excellence.

Posted October 16, 2009
Absolutly right , about changing the rules on a whim. They will not even give us a new school handbook. It's already October!!!!!!!!!! Don't sned you kids here it's a big mistake!!!!!

Posted June 04, 2009
My daughter is a six grader at the villa and ,we love it!.The staff is wonderful! i would recomend it!

208 South Mast Road, Goffstown, NH  03045
Last modified Villa Augustina School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8