Gonic, NH

Posted March 16, 2011
MY SON HAS ATTENDED GONIC SCHOOL SINCE THE FIRST GRADE HE HAS A LEARNING DISABILITY AND HE IS ALSO ADD THE FIRST COUPLE OF YEARS I REALLY WAS NOT TOO IMPRESSED WITH SOME THINGS ,BUT AS TIME WENT ON LOTS OF THINGS HAVE CHANGED ITS AMAZING THE PROGRESS HE HAS MADE I AM VERY INVOLVED IN HIS EDUCATION AND I GET REPORTS ALL THE TIME ON HIS PROGRESS THE TEACHERS ARE WONDERFUL VERY CARING ABOUT MY SON .THE SPECIAL EDUCATION PROGRAM THAT THEY HAVE IS AWESOME I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT IT HE HAS ONE MORE YEAR THERE AND I WISH HE COULD STAY FOR EVER AT GONIC THEY ARE SO AWESOME .THERE ARE A FEW ISSUES WITH BULLYING BUT NOTHING THAT DOESNT GET SNIPPED IN THE BUD WITH ONE SIMPLE PONE CALL .GONIC IS THE BEST ..THANK YOU GONIC FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE ...

Posted July 21, 2009
Gonic School is great for my son. He is actually very excited to go to school everyday and the teachers are very involved in all of the children. I can not submit the same review from a school district that we previously lived in across the state.

Posted May 26, 2005
I have been extremely happy with Gonic School. My daughter is in Kindergarten and has really thrived in her environment. I joined the PTA so that I can be aware of what goes on at school and meet the people who are involved with my child's education. With only 2.5 hrs a day, issues must be chosen carefully. Names on a valentine aren't nearly as important by comparison to other things. Since she's only in school half a day, she plays outside once she's back home. A teacher/parent partnership is the best way to help our kids do their best.

Gonic School 4

Posted April 20, 2005
The Gonic school has been very good for my Kindergartener. No, they don't go out to play that much because they're only there for 2.5 hours per day! I'd rather my child learn in those 2.5 hours than be on the playground. My child has been shown individualized attention and has thrived there. The teachers communicate well with both the parents and the children. I am very comfortable with this school and look forward to hearing about my child's day when I get home in the evenings.

Gonic School 1

Posted February 08, 2005
I myself do not like the school my daughter in in it now and they don't go outside to play, the children and parents are very cold and rude. I mean my daughter can't even give out specific valentines day cards. the teachers sent a note home stating they would rather the kids just address who it's from because the kids can't read the names of there fellow students. Well isn't that the best way to teach a kindergarten class. it's pretty sad when i have to tell my 5 year old that she can't write her friends names on valentines when my 3 year old who's in pre-school is sitting there picking his out for his whole class.

Posted August 30, 2003
Gonic Elementary is an awesome school. Both of my kids went there for 1-5. The teachers are wonderful. And the principal is the best. The will talk to you and are very down to earth about it. They treat every kid like it is their own. Thank you Gonic Elementary!

Gonic School
10 Railroad Ave, Gonic, NH  03839
Last modified Gonic School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gonic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top