Posted October 06, 2010
My daughter is a senior at Lebanon High School. She has had a great experience as an athlete (soccer) and student at the school. She has had teachers that have inspired her. She is active in clubs such as Students for Sustainable Future and is a class officer.

Lebanon High School 0

Posted March 17, 2010
Awful adminstation! lack of communication with a lack of taking responsibility!

Lebanon High School 2

Posted July 21, 2009
The school has a serious bullying problem as well as above average drug and alcohol problems. While there are many excellent academic programs (and teachers), there is not much hope of your student having access to them if they were not tracked there from the Jr. High. If I could, I would find another school for my student

Posted January 04, 2009

Posted November 07, 2008
I go to LHS, and even though it may not be the most fun, i have to say I still enjoy it. I love my classes and teachers. The sports and clubs at the school are fun. Over all, I'm glad i go to this school, and not another, because, I know I'll remember the good times in LHS 10 years from now.

Posted March 02, 2008
Lebanon High School is a top notch high school with an emphasis on individual success. LHS offers a wide range of resources and has created programs designed to challenge and broaden young minds on all levels.

Lebanon High School 1

Posted February 25, 2007
- a former student

Lebanon High School
195 Hanover St, Lebanon, NH  03766
(603) 448-2055
Last modified Lebanon High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lebanon High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.