Bad
Good

This school is a joke I moved here because I thought it had a good special education department it's horrible they are unwilling to do simple things to help my autistic son adjust to such a large school ..... They are unbelievably rude and judgemental

Develops character: Agree

I had a great experience with the staff and teachers. They were all wonderful. The school meetings are great!

This was our first year attending South School. My son has been so happy with his teacher and has done very well. He was very nervous to move before entering second grade but the staff was great and welcomed him with open arms. We are excited for our daughter to enter the school as well!

I agree with the comment if they can't deal with your child they need medicine. They get paid to educate your child not suggest they need to get help and code your child with a problem.

South school will pass your kid in every grade even if they are not ready. The staff is rude and if they can't deal with your kid they tell you they need medicine! My child tells me they are not ready for the next grade and didn't learn anything but the teachers say the child tests well and is ready. Funny most of the school papers come home in someone else's handwriting. I have asked for 2 years for them to not write for my child.

This school chanllenges my two children. There are many after school activities that they can be a part of as well. Including band, orchestra, garden club, chess club, drama club, karate, and many more things throughout the year. One of my children is Autistic and the services and knowledge at South School are fabulous!

My wife and have been thrilled with the teachers and staff at South Elementary School. Our daughter is special needs and has been well taken care of in every way in her 1 1/2 years there. Our son has been there for 3 1/2 years and we are extremely happy with everything that takes place there.

Both my children went through South School and I highly recommend this school. The resources available at this school is outstanding. The teachers and staff work well with the parents to improve the childs education. There is a large amount of clubs and activities for the students to participate in. The extra activities such as music and art are top notch. I am glad that both my children went to this school and can't say enough about the excellent teachers.

Last modified South Londonderry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.