South Londonderry Elementary School 1

Posted June 07, 2013
South school will pass your kid in every grade even if they are not ready. The staff is rude and if they can't deal with your kid they tell you they need medicine! My child tells me they are not ready for the next grade and didn't learn anything but the teachers say the child tests well and is ready. Funny most of the school papers come home in someone else's handwriting. I have asked for 2 years for them to not write for my child.

South Londonderry Elementary School 1

Posted November 11, 2009

Posted August 31, 2009
This school chanllenges my two children. There are many after school activities that they can be a part of as well. Including band, orchestra, garden club, chess club, drama club, karate, and many more things throughout the year. One of my children is Autistic and the services and knowledge at South School are fabulous!

Posted December 10, 2008
My wife and have been thrilled with the teachers and staff at South Elementary School. Our daughter is special needs and has been well taken care of in every way in her 1 1/2 years there. Our son has been there for 3 1/2 years and we are extremely happy with everything that takes place there.

Posted September 17, 2008
Both my children went through South School and I highly recommend this school. The resources available at this school is outstanding. The teachers and staff work well with the parents to improve the childs education. There is a large amount of clubs and activities for the students to participate in. The extra activities such as music and art are top notch. I am glad that both my children went to this school and can't say enough about the excellent teachers.

Posted September 26, 2005
South School in Londonderry is one of the three finest elementary schools in the area. The school is proud of its music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities which allow students to grow outside the academic field. Within the academic field the outside offerings are seen in the success the students have in math, writing, reading and science. Parents are encouraged and welcomed to become involved in the school. The PTA is very strong providing many in school and out of school experiences for the students. The teachers are of the highest quality and are continually becoming further educated themselves to better serve the students. This school has been lucky enough to employ the NH Teacher of the year and the NH Art Educator of the year. This is a wonderful school with strong teachers in each grade level. Any child would benefit from their time here.

Posted September 14, 2004
Put three children through this school and for the most part it was a top notch school and I highly recommend it. Great place to have your children attend at all academic levels. I do recommend Parents be very wary of the Guidance Counselors in some areas. Tho the dept is pretty good, it seems they tend to want to code children too easily. I recommend parents use outside help in this area and if your child needs help at school once again, stay on top of the Guidance Dept personnel.

South Londonderry Elementary School
88 South Rd, Londonderry, NH  03053
Last modified South Londonderry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Londonderry Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top