Mount Zion Christian Schools 2

Posted July 27, 2014
I attended MZCS my 8th grade year, and left to attend a different school for my high school years. My experience was not as great as others may have had, and I made many observations during my time there. I noticed that the faculty is more focused on how the school looks to others, and not about the heart of the school. The rules and guidelines about dress code, "side hugs", and other things related to those captured the attention of the faculty more than anything else. I noticed that the importance of rules being enforced was stronger than the importance of God being the focus of the education. Many people have had good experiences at this school, but I have also spoken with people who have experiences similar to mine. If you want to send your child here, I would suggest doing a test-run, and not forcing them to stay if they are miserable. It's not for everyone.

Posted April 18, 2014
My children have been attending Mount Zion for 5 years. We transitioned out of homeschooling. It was a seamless transition for them due to the warm and loving atmosphere of the school. The school limits the class size and our children have really benefited from a smaller classroom. My children have been encouraged to reach their greatest potential in their academic work. Also, I feel the staff really care about how my students are doing in all areas of their life. Our school is a place where families can really become involved and make an impact. One of the special things has been the many opportunities to serve others in the community through programs the school has instituted.

Posted April 05, 2014
Mount Zion Christian School is a great Christ centered school who's staff and faculty live out their faith daily and are absolutely vested in each child's education. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful place for our daughter to grow in her spiritual walk and be challenged academically. As an inter denominational school everyone has been very loving and accepting of our family. We absolutely love this great school.

Posted March 31, 2014
We love Mount Zion Christian Schools because it has afforded our children with a Christ-loving environment where they can grow both in their spiritual walk and education. The staff and faculty at Mount Zion Christian Schools are truly vested in the growth of the children there. They love on my children and really get to know them including strengths and weaknesses and learn how to maximize their potential. My children felt accepted here immediately and encouraged to be individuals who are uniquely created by our Maker.

Posted March 26, 2014
I have three children at Mount Zion with a fourth starting K5 next year. The teachers and Dean of Students were instrumental in helping my children and family through a military deployment (very tough on my then kindergartener). The faculty and staff bring their devotion to Christ with them as they teach my children God's word and challenging academics. The standards are high, the use of technology is cutting edge, and the academics are hands-on and experiential. I proudly recommend Mount Zion Christian Schools to all who are considering private Christian school.

Posted April 15, 2013
Our son is in the K4 program now and it's amazing to see his growth both academically and spiritually. He's so adorable with his knowledge of Jesus and the excitement he shows for gaining more knowledge on everything! He can sound out words and just has a passion for learning. The teachers are amazing. You can truly tell they love your child and want the best for them. They keep you in the loop with weekly emails and truly make you feel part of the community. I give this school an above and beyond five stars!

Posted June 28, 2011
My son has attended MZCS for the past three years. He considers the school faculty and fellow students part of his family. MZCS employs exceptional staff and truly exemplifies Christ through the fruits they exhibit which includes love, grace, forgiveness, commitment to teaching and discipleship, service, and joy through having fun. We are truly blessed by this school and thank the Lord every day for bringing us to it. Our son is challenged and encouraged at the same time. He has showed such personal growth and acheivement. We are thrilled with where he is and where he is going with the help of MZCS.

Posted May 20, 2011
As an active Board Member for MZCS, I have grown to love this school in a deep way. Just walking through the halls and being greeted by the students with smiles on their faces and laptops in their hands has proven that we are not only a school, but a family. Each student is given the chance to excel in his or her classes by our leveling program. This assures that no student is falling behind and the teachers attention to detail creates an atmosphere of comfort and ease for each student to succeed in their work. I think one of my most favorite things about MZCS is their community outreach. They are constantly planning and developing new ways to reach their surrounding community and show the love of God to a needy world. It really shows that MZCS is not only dedicated to educating each student well, but they are just as dedicated at preparing each student for what God s plan is for them.

Posted May 19, 2011
Mount Zion has provided our daughter Jenelle a fantastic education and an even better academic experience. She has grown in her academic performance, her spiritual growth, her social behavior and has enjoyed it every step of the way. We have been really blessed with our experience and I am happy to say she will be attending Mount Zion for many years to come.

Posted May 19, 2011
When we found out about Mount Zion and what they had to offer our daughter we immediately were excited about the prospect of her becoming a MZCS student. They have offered her a great education this year and I look forward to each year she attends. The teachers and staff are extremly kind and care a deep amount for each student that goes. It is apparent in their dedication to the children's spiritual growth, academic performances and overall direction. Each teacher is highly recommended within the academia circles...trust me...I checked!

Mount Zion Christian Schools
132 Titus Avenue, Manchester, NH  03103
Last modified Mount Zion Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Mount Zion Christian Schools Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top