Bad
Good

I am a former student of Inter Lakes. I graduated on time with my Class of 2010. I have a lot of learning difficulties. Besides that the teachers and staff of the school helped me by pushing me past my limitations at a pace that kept me involved but not to fast that would end up pushing me off the edge. Not all the teachers were good ones but most of them were amazing. I even call some of the teachers from when I was in School my friends to this day. If you want a school that will take care of its students I would recommend this one. If you want one who might push your children too much or not enough then look else where. Inter Lakes High School in my mind is the best this area has to offer.

Watching my child go through this school system has been a disappointment. Compared to the schools I went to, ILHS does not challenge the students enough even though they offer AP classes. My daughter has gotten straight A's with little effort and almost no time spent on homework. Fortunately she is an intelligent girl and scored well on her SATs to get into a good college. I just fear that she will be unprepared for the rigors of college.

We moved here 6 years ago because the school at wonderful ratings since we have lived here we have watched the school quility decline. I would not reccomend anyone moves to this area in search of a good school system unless you have the money to send your to a private school near by.

The faculty at interlakes works with both parents and students to make their education a success. As a foster parent dealing with many situations I have to say that interlakes has been outstanding with problem resolution to helping kids be successful

I love this school and so do my kids. Everyone there is nice and people need to stop judging and over reacting about our school

This school is awesome no matter what peole say

Last modified Inter-Lakes High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.