Nashua, NH

Ledge Street School 1

Posted November 14, 2009

Posted March 23, 2008

Posted October 14, 2007
I give this school 5 stars... This is my daughters 2nd year in the school.. I think the teachers there are very nice and care a great deal on how the students do in the school

Ledge Street School 4

Posted February 13, 2006
I have all 4 kids in or through Ledge St.I have always been very impressed with the teachers and staff. For my LD son it was a fantatsic experience the special education program and teachers were wonderful and made a world of difference for him. They went above and beyond what was expected of them.I feel judging the school by the scores is not accurate. Parents need to be aware of the amount of ESL and special ed students that Ledge street has enrolled at the school. The testing does not accurately measure the progress that these students are making.

Ledge Street School 2

Posted November 22, 2005
My child has been attending Ledge Street for 2 years now the first grade teachers were great! wouldnt ask more from them but now with 2nd grade I just feel the teachers are slacking. My son is no angel and yes has been diagnosed with artism . But what right do teachers have pushing the meds with a student. seems everyday I am getting calls or having to pick him up. How much is it of the teachers as opposed to the kids? And teaches need to also realize Medicating a child isnt the only answer its the teaching as well. I personally think Ledge Street could do better By all means.

Posted July 31, 2005
My daughter spent K-3 here. She enjoyed this school and enjoyed the afterschool programs.

Ledge Street School 4

Posted February 09, 2005
This is an oustanding school with a fantastic staff. There are many activities for the children to enjoy. They score low because of so many ESL students. Ulcickas and Greene are wonderful teachers! Parent involvement is encouraged at all levels. The ethnicity and test scores at first frightenend me and I almost took advantage of the waiver, but I am so glad I kept my son here. He is excelling and loves his school!

Posted September 22, 2004

Ledge Street School 3

Posted April 16, 2004
I am glad to see that Ledge Street provides art, music, gym, library, computer and has a lot of special interests come into the school. The teacher's seem very kind and hard working. But the test results are what worry me. Looking at some of the other schools in Nashua makes me wonder what Ledge Street is missing. I just don't know if their held back by student performance or the teachers.

Ledge Street School
139 Ledge St, Nashua, NH  03060
Last modified Ledge Street School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ledge Street School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top