Nashua, NH

Mt. Pleasant School 2

Posted March 14, 2014
My daughter attends the full day kindergarten program offered, and I am more than pleased with her particular teachers. Although, I cannot say the same for the school itself. They are highly unorganized and very unstructured as far as their drop off/pick up procedures as it changes with the weather or temp. There is hardly enough room to park your car and escort your child in, forget it if there is snow. Staff to student ratio seems appropriate, but I can only speak for K. Office staff and other teachers are not as warm as hoped for considering its elementary. Overall, I would NOT recommend the school or moving to this neighborhood, if you care about environment and education.

Posted July 28, 2013
This is by far the best elementary school in Nashua. My grandfather told me when he went there it was the best time of his life. The teachers there are awesome!!! Everyone is just so friendly to be around.

Posted August 25, 2010
Actually, when Mr. Geer was principal, he had a FULL TIME assistant principal for many years.

Posted June 13, 2010
the school and the teachers r great it went downhill when mr gear left it shall tell you something mr gear was the only principal that ran the school he didnt need a asst prinicipal we nee to make the asst principal the principal

Mt. Pleasant School 4

Posted July 31, 2009
I'M a single parent with to boys and the MT.Plansent school . Is a very good for the 4 years my kids have begin in MT.PLEASANT SCHOOL . The TEACHERS Just go out of the way to help the kids

Mt. Pleasant School 3

Posted August 23, 2003

Mt. Pleasant School
10 Manchester St, Nashua, NH  03060
Last modified Mt. Pleasant School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt. Pleasant School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top