North Sutton, NH

Posted June 10, 2014
Kearsarge Regional Middle School is great for kids who are easy going and popular. They love it and the teachers love them. Having a new, big school is great. The problems come in when you have a child who is not an extrovert with lots of friends. The teachers tend to ignore them, and bullying is rampant despite all the boasting about their anti-bullying campaign being a success. The guidance department is horrific. Looking the other way and ignoring e-mails from parents is the standard - I have spoken to many parents about this problem. The bottom line is this.. if you have a popular kid that transitions easily, this school will work for them. If you have a quiet child who needs teacher support and help from guidance, stay away. They will be miserable, and you will be extremely frustrated with the system, or lack there of.

Posted April 18, 2014
my school is amazing i love kearsarge almost 1 year amazing awesomeness amazing 7-2 7-2 were the best in the school

Posted June 07, 2013
My school is great! I have been very pleased with most of the teachers and the leadership. When we have a problem, it gets resolved. The facility is brand new and clean and bright. The middle school years are tough ones for kids but KRMS does their very best to help them get through it. My daughter is challenged academically and there are many opportunities for extracurricular activities.

Kearsarge Regional Middle School 4

Posted April 19, 2008
our new school is amazing! it is beautiful and perfect! We often have technical problems, the tech. guys are still working out the kinks in the system of all the new computers. My only complaint would be about the old middle school and how gross it was. one of my teacher's rooms flooded every year, and the entire eighth grade wing had a collapsing roof where they had to insert poles to keep it up. like fenway park, everywhere is a distorted view

Posted March 12, 2008
i am a student here at KRMS. they have just built a new middle school and it is one of the best in NH! the lunch is great, the staff is terrific, and im in 8th grade, so ill be very sad to have to leave. if you are moving to NH this the perfect school! since its new they have put in new comps. the air is purified all day and night, so far no one i know has gotten sick. its a gorgeous school and is full of school spirit! people should come to this school. Mr. Hill is the best to and is the cherry on the cake! i seriously reccomend this school, and dont think about the old reviews, because those were from before the new school was built and the old one was pretty cruddy, but the new one is one of the best in NH!

Posted February 03, 2008
This school is horrible. The lunch is horrible. The teachers and students are very very disrespectful. There are many many many narrow minded people here. It is horrible. I would also highly suggest you not send you child here if they are ' different ' they will be made fun of, physically and mentally harmed, and there will be a double standard. The only thing really good about the school is the vice principal mr.Hill. He seems to be the only thing keeping this school from becoming total chaos. I highly suggest you be very careful when choosing schools. Do not move here if you are not from new hampshire or a major city.

Posted January 25, 2008
this school is not that great. it has terriable teachers. the school is very narrow minded. c.e.s.

Kearsarge Regional Middle School 3

Posted May 01, 2006
The Kearsarge Regional Middle School is not all that great. I'm a student there, and kids are mean to each other all the time, yet not one teacher is willing to speak up and say no. I think the teachers are pore quality, and so are a few students. But, I'd prefer a better forgien language system, and more class options. The school could be so much better with a bit more effort.

Kearsarge Regional Middle School 4

Posted April 04, 2006
This school is great! There is a very positive, schoolwork-centered atmosphere. My child did complain about the very short lunch time, though, but she said it was okay, since she was in classes with most of her friends. The teachers are great- my child is very happy with them. There might be a problem with the school building itself, but we're building a new one, so I can't really comlpain.

Kearsarge Regional Middle School 2

Posted April 06, 2005
Hello. I am a student at the Kearsarge Regional Middle School. When I first walked into the doors of the middle school, I thought that it was going to be such a great experience. Wow, was I wrong. Not only is most of the teaching staff horrible, the environment is awful as well. Students get a grueling, 20 minute lunch period, which is their only down time for the whole day. Illness spreads rather quickly, considering we have no air purifier system in the school. If you have recently moved to the area and are thinking about sending your child here, you might want to consider homeschooling your child until him or her reaches the high school level. That is all I have to say about the school of KRMS. Whether you listen to me or not, I'm sure you will make the right desicion.

Kearsarge Regional Middle School
32 Gile Pond Rd, North Sutton, NH  03260
Last modified Kearsarge Regional Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kearsarge Regional Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top