Bad
Good

GREAT small school with an amazing staff. The children get more individual attention, which is SO important. Truly feel like part of a family. My kids are THRIVING there.

We just enrolled this year and my daughter absolutely loves this school. Her teachers are amazing, small classrooms and wonderful classmates. I pulled her out of a private school due to a job loss, however this was the best thing that could of happened; the academics are more challenging and I have seen her confidence blossom over this past year. Thank you Haigh School, I hope you know you have and are making a difference.

I love Walter Haigh school! It has the finest quality of after school and during school events! all the students at Walter Haigh elementry have smiling faces, and smiling attitude! the only problem with Haigh, is that it could just be bigger. but a few generous donations, and a few fundraisers should help that! I highly recomend haigh school to all parents!

My 2 children have attended this school over the past 5 years. One child, a September baby w/some developmental delays just made the cut off for Salem, but if we were in MA would have had an extra year. The then Superintendent urged me to put the child in the school. It was apparent to me & the teaching staff in October that this wasn't the right decision. Instead of giving up on my child, my child received one-on-one help and services and is now more than holding their own. I am extremely happy with the staff and curriculum. The staff and principal foster a professional, yet family oriented environment. There are several extracurricular activities, from soccer to horticulture. We are a Blue Ribbon School , meaning the parents/family/friends put in time and energy to continue to make our school a success. I couldn t imagine a better foundation for accademic success!

Last modified Walter F. Haigh School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.