Sandown, NH

Posted April 18, 2014
Our school is it's own little community that the children adore. Our kids love going to this school each and everyday and it has some of the best teachers I have ever known.

Posted August 28, 2011
I absolutely love this school. The teachers are experienced and top notch. The principal is a bottom-up leader and believes and supports her teaching staff. It is a true community experience. Parents are welcomed and encouraged to be in the classroom and in the school. I would not want my children at any other school.

Sandown North Elementary School 2

Posted December 27, 2008
Interesting that poor reviews simply drop off this site. Yes, there is strong discipline in this school. But not much education. Students do well on the NECAPS because from school starting until testing they spend all of their day reviewing and learning material they should have learned the year before. Once testing is over, not much else is learned.

Sandown North Elementary School

Posted March 13, 2008
I am highly impressed with this school. The teachers are wonderful , hard working professionals that are very warm and caring towards the children. Children are well behaved and immersed in a positive school climate/culture. I am a teacher myself and know what to look for in a good school. I am happy to say that I am VERY pleased with this school and how it is run.

Posted February 07, 2007
I think the staff should be a little bit more warm and fuzzy with younger kids. They have a great Handel with the kids. The kids learn very good manners and respect.

Sandown North Elementary School
23 Stagecoach Rd, Sandown, NH  03873
Last modified Sandown North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandown North Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top