K-8 & Ungraded
Avon, NJ

Posted April 20, 2013
Avon Elementary School is EXCELLENT! We moved here when my son was entering 7th grade. The teachers are outstanding! The students accepted my son with open arms. This school can compete with any other middle school in Monmouth County. The town is wonderful (it's like a little Mayberry). Great Community! The Principal and teachers are ALL AMAZING!!! Avon became a Reward School this year.

Posted February 12, 2010
Both of my children graduated from Avon Elementary and went on to Vocational Academies. We live in a neighboring town and paid tuition for our children to attend. I have only positive things to say about the school on both levels- academically and socially. My children were accepted with open arms by the children of Avon and we were welcomed as a family. The education that they received was first-rate; they were both well prepared for the rigors of the highly competitive high school that they chose. I would recommend this school for any student.

Posted September 02, 2008
I think the Avon School is terrific. I actually pay tuition for my child to attend. I love the personal attention each child receives.

Posted January 26, 2008
While most teachers in this school are good, there is a degree of bullying and mocking in this school. God forbid if your not in with the right kids you are an outsider. There have been serveral kids that i know of that have had a problem here. I would not recommend this school to anyone. There are plenty of private schools in the area where problems are handled right from the beginning. In my experience the parents need a wakeup and realize that their child is not the angel they think he/she is.

Posted June 19, 2006
Avon is a great school. My children learn so much.

Posted February 28, 2004

Posted September 18, 2003

Avon Elementary School
505 Lincoln Avenue, Avon, NJ  07717
Last modified Avon Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avon Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top