Barrington, NJ
After care: No

Woodland Elementary School 5

Posted April 23, 2015
I am very pleased. I work in a lot of districts in the area and I am very pleased with the services and extracurricular activities that are provided by my district. The parent teacher organization is very well organized and involved.

Woodland Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2012
I think the teaching staff is wonderful. My child started out slow and had trouble adjusting to middle school, but his teachers were patient with him and ended up on the Honor Roll. I never had any dealings with principal but my child said he was fair.

Woodland Elementary School 5

Posted April 13, 2004
Awesome! Good Teachers, Okay food (could be better} but awesome! If you do want to go, put in a recomendation for Mr.Danker.

Woodland Elementary School
1 School Lane, Barrington, NJ  08007
Last modified Woodland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top