PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

It is an excellent school. Our children are learning a lot and are very happy here.

As a graduate of this school i can say it was the worst years of my life, the teachers complain about everything and only promote catholic high schools, which i get, but don't degrade public high schools their just as good. i developed a learning disability and an anxiety disorder from the stress. i confronted a teacher about it and they said they would help but nothing was done, so it grew worse so bad i would have to go home. the nurse isn't friendly at all forcing me to continue to the point i would cry. very pushy and lack of patience, overall pick a public school, i don't even think half of this stuff would've happened to me if i went.

Develops character: Disagree

Lacking everything a healthy school environment should provide. You do not make as many friends, and you don't know anyone outside of the bubble the school is stuck in. They have a lot of quirks to iron out in order to be perfect.

FIRST OFF. The teachers constantly favorite over the A+ students and couldn't care less about student with an average less than a B+. For $5k you get horrible lunch, unqualified teachers, a VERY anxious environment, and horrid academic abilities. There are only a handful of nice teachers, but the rest are very scary, and straight out blunt teachers.

This school should improve on academics. The principal is very friendly and nice, but is not proactive when it comes to a challenging curriculum for grades 3 and above. I spoke to him about it and he says he is working on that, but this has been said to me for 3 years now. I do not see an improvement. I am not happy about this. ASCA needs to make people feel they are a better choice in Bayonne. As for now, I am not convinced it is any better than the public schools. The class sizes are very LARGE, With the incoming students from the closing of another Nearby Catholic school, I am not sure why there would be an increase in tuition this yr, when enrollment significantly went up. I'd like to see an increase in academic focus, as we are paying alot for tuition. Not many afterschool clubs, but there used to be.

My 6 year old attends 1st grade class. I am so extremely impressed with his teachers and appreciate their willingness to continually tell of his progress and any other observations. The teachers obviously care about the kids. Tests done every Friday. They send the results every week for you to view and monitor. The school constantly sends out newsletters and other updates in an effort to keep the parents informed and involved. I could not have asked for a better place for my child to call his school.

Great school . I have a first grade son attending the school. Teacher is great. Home is good, Test every Friday. Very happy with the school

Absolutely The worst school in Bayonne. Severe lack of leadership. The one in charge is as limp as I have ever seen. The level of education is very very poor. Very little homework, lot of days off. There are few nice teachers but the rest are very grumpy and just not nice. The music teacher is awfull and should not be teaching our kids. Tell the kids every week they are horrible singers. What a way to promote self-esteem. Very very disappointing. Save your money because it ain't worth it! Any public school in Bayonne will do better.

Both of my daughters and have attended the school since Kindergarten and am satisfied with their education thus far. One concern I currently have is that the class sizes are becoming crowded due to the closings of other catholic schools. I feel that the teachers in those classes should have assistants to aid with the students.

My child was a straight A student until this school. They are left to fend for themselves. Teachers are not teaching in important subjects such as Math and Science. I now pay a private tutor on top of tuition. Not enough text books to go around. I have not one positive thing to say about this school.

Last modified All Saints Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8