All Saints Catholic Academy 2

Posted June 14, 2014
This school should improve on academics. The principal is very friendly and nice, but is not proactive when it comes to a challenging curriculum for grades 3 and above. I spoke to him about it and he says he is working on that, but this has been said to me for 3 years now. I do not see an improvement. I am not happy about this. ASCA needs to make people feel they are a better choice in Bayonne. As for now, I am not convinced it is any better than the public schools. The class sizes are very LARGE, With the incoming students from the closing of another Nearby Catholic school, I am not sure why there would be an increase in tuition this yr, when enrollment significantly went up. I'd like to see an increase in academic focus, as we are paying alot for tuition. Not many afterschool clubs, but there used to be.

Posted March 24, 2014
My 6 year old attends 1st grade class. I am so extremely impressed with his teachers and appreciate their willingness to continually tell of his progress and any other observations. The teachers obviously care about the kids. Tests done every Friday. They send the results every week for you to view and monitor. The school constantly sends out newsletters and other updates in an effort to keep the parents informed and involved. I could not have asked for a better place for my child to call his school.

Posted March 23, 2014
Great school . I have a first grade son attending the school. Teacher is great. Home is good, Test every Friday. Very happy with the school

Posted February 20, 2014
Absolutely The worst school in Bayonne. Severe lack of leadership. The one in charge is as limp as I have ever seen. The level of education is very very poor. Very little homework, lot of days off. There are few nice teachers but the rest are very grumpy and just not nice. The music teacher is awfull and should not be teaching our kids. Tell the kids every week they are horrible singers. What a way to promote self-esteem. Very very disappointing. Save your money because it ain't worth it! Any public school in Bayonne will do better.

All Saints Catholic Academy 4

Posted December 21, 2013
Both of my daughters and have attended the school since Kindergarten and am satisfied with their education thus far. One concern I currently have is that the class sizes are becoming crowded due to the closings of other catholic schools. I feel that the teachers in those classes should have assistants to aid with the students.

Posted May 08, 2013
My child was a straight A student until this school. They are left to fend for themselves. Teachers are not teaching in important subjects such as Math and Science. I now pay a private tutor on top of tuition. Not enough text books to go around. I have not one positive thing to say about this school.

Posted May 01, 2013
Lack of leadership in this school. Not a private school setting at all. Not a disiplined enviorment . Save your money and send your child elsewhere. The students are not being prepared for high school .

All Saints Catholic Academy 2

Posted November 12, 2012
NOT AS GOOD AS PEOPLE THINK. THEY HAVE TEACHERS THAT ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO TEACH THE GRADE LEVEL THEY ARE TEACHING. MY CHILDREN HAVE BOTH NEEDED EXTRA HELP FROM PRIVATE TUTORS JUST TO PASS THEIR GRADES. THEY NEED TO RE-EVAULATE THE PLACEMENT OF THE TEACHERS WITH THE APPROPRIATE GRADE LEVEL.

Posted October 10, 2012
Best school ever!!! It teaches me so much and is very fun!! Imam a student and the people in my class are awesome. I loved st.vincents before the catholic schools merged, but I now have loads of new friends!

Posted June 13, 2011
I never thought I'd send my kids to catholic school based on misperceptions that it was too 'old schooled' and not progressive enough. ASCA has proven me wrong. It is a wonderful school. Provides kids with a solid foundation of academics, spirtuality, community service and enrichment programs. In today's world where so many kids are misguided by poor role models in media, politics and in society overall, this school makes them remember what is really most important in life - it's who they are and who they become that matters much more that what they have in life. Instilling good values and moral judgement in your child at a young age will provide them with the needed tools that will allow them to make good choices when you're no longer their compass. I'd highly recommend this school.

All Saints Catholic Academy
19 W 13th St, Bayonne, NJ  07002
Last modified All Saints Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints Catholic Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top