PK-8 & Ungraded
Bayonne, NJ

Posted June 30, 2013
I also went to school here in 2002-2003 and our principal was mr. anastas..anyone else know where i can get in touch with my old friends? :S

Posted January 28, 2012
Good school! I had my kids transferred from midtown community school this year. My son is in the 4th grade and my daughter is in the 1st grade. It was quite a transition going from a large school to a smaller one. The teachers are great and students receive the individualized attention they need. I am glad my kids go to this school!

Posted January 27, 2012
Excellent school, teacher, vice principal (Ms. Brown) and principal (Mr. Costello). I have my two kids who started school here, now in grade I and grade V. I happy to have them here.

Woodrow Wilson No. 10 Elementary School 2

Posted November 17, 2010
Few teachers are dedicated and really want to help your child. At some times homework is back breaking, there is sometimes too much. Students really don't care about school and break all the rules in the book. They curse, disrespect teachers and students, and in extreme and rare cases, bully and cyber-bully each other. I would not recommend this schoool to most.

Woodrow Wilson No. 10 Elementary School 0

Posted March 07, 2009
amazinqq school ive been goinqq to this school since kindergarden and now in 8th grade ... its been a great experience

Posted September 16, 2008
my son started p-k last year 2007 , his teacher mrs lefante is a careing person! the year started of tuff but in one time he couldnt wait to go to school he just loves it, its a very good school and the staff takes care of each child as if they were their own.

Woodrow Wilson No. 10 Elementary School 0

Posted June 20, 2008
My son started Pre-K in December 2006. He was not quite 4 yet an d I was concerned he wouldn't like it. Well, he cried for a few days, but he loves going to school. And Mrs. LeFante is the best teacher I could have asked for. She's great and I thank her for all she has done for my son.

Posted May 21, 2008

Woodrow Wilson No. 10 Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2007
My child is autistic and has been enrolled in Woodrow Wilson #10 schools special education progam. I have never met such a kind, dedicated staff. They are willing to do whatever it takes to help my child and for that my husband and I are extremely thankful.

Woodrow Wilson No. 10 Elementary School 3

Posted June 28, 2007
Positives -------------- I sent my kid to pre-k here and overall happy about it. Teachers are kind and good to students. My son misses going to school for the fun and learning he had. What I didn't like ----------------------- Teachers and lots of Parents smoking in the school gate in front of kids. Also the 8th grade kids tease moms dropping kids in Pre-K.

Woodrow Wilson No. 10 Elementary School
101 West 56th Street, Bayonne, NJ  07002
Last modified Woodrow Wilson No. 10 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodrow Wilson No. 10 Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top