Belleville, NJ
Before care: Yes

St. Peter Elementary School 1

Posted November 11, 2013
Terrible. The current principal Mrs.Cisco is terrible! The teachers are very sarcastic and so is the principal. I don't think this school is a great environment for my daughter. If you want to receive: Sarcasm, racism, and rudeness from the teachers then go ahead!

St. Peter Elementary School 4

Posted April 12, 2013
My daughter has been attending this school since kindergarten & is now in the 2nd grade. We are very happy with her academic progress as well as her social development. She really enjoys learning at this school & doesn't have any complaints. The principal is quite amazing ! She's completely involved, vigilant, aware of everything, always present - even during dismissal, and very approachable if you want to discuss any issues & definitely very effective when handling parent/teacher/student issues. The number of students attending this school has been pretty consistent and the teachers have also remained since changes in staff were, in my opinion - correctly implemented for pre k. The upper grades often receive academic recognition as this school strives to be a well rounded, surviving, good catholic school. Great environment & all round, nice school.

St. Peter Elementary School 5

Posted May 16, 2011
This school is small but excellent. The attention my daughter gets from the staff is incredible and their curriculum is even better. In prek4 alone, my daughter learned to write her letter, numbers, read one and two syllable words and add and subtract. I know kindergarten children in other schools that can't do that yet. St Peter's is ahead of the curve. This Catholic school does not disappoint in any way.

Posted November 23, 2008
I am sorry I don't feel the same as the other parents about the school...the school was once a great school but in the past two years it has gone down hill..education is down and so is the morale of the School..dont get me wrong you do have great some teachers..it is just not the same..I will be honest ..not sure if the school will be open one more year

Posted July 03, 2008
I was very pleased with all my son learned during his first year of school. Mrs. Laudati, the kindergarten teacher is wonderful. She encourages the children and has a lot of patience. I am looking forward to sending my son into the first grade there to continue the great experience.

Posted May 08, 2008
Excellent, my children have done great!

St. Peter Elementary School 5

Posted March 28, 2004
I am happy with the education my daughter is aquiring at this school. Teachers are profesionals with a lots of experience. The only problem is aftercare there is more than 60 kids with only 2 caregivers.

St. Peter Elementary School 4

Posted February 17, 2004
The student/teacher ratio could be better. Currently there are 30 students in some classes and one teacher.

St. Peter Elementary School
152 William Street, Belleville, NJ  07109
Last modified St. Peter Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Peter Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top