PK-8 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Beverly School 5

Posted March 30, 2015
I love the school!! I was skeptical at first because of the ratings but they are amazing my kids are putting more effort into thier school work they actually like going to school the class rooms are not over crowded. the teachers are AMAZING and the Staff I can't ask for a better enviornment.

Beverly School 4

Posted January 14, 2014
My son has been going to Beverly Elementary School for several years and the change in the school has been nothing short of amazing. The teachers are really great and go above and beyond to help the kids. The teachers also make themselves very accessible to parents. Everyone is friendly and really care about education. I'm glad my son goes to Beverly.

Beverly School 5

Posted November 22, 2013
This is a good school with problem kids and parents. My child is doing great in this school her teachers have been so good at finding ways to challenge her. But there are some parents that don't understand how to discipline there kids and of course there not learning anything. It is so easy to blame the teacher when you don't take responsibility for your child. Teachers and schools are not babysitters and should not have to discipline so many bad kids because parents don't want to. If you don't want to be poor for the rest of your life kids let your teachers teach you and study. ADHD, Autism, and many many more are not walls and they can be overcome don't let your parents hold you back with there excuses for you. I know you can be better then them.

Beverly School 1

Posted August 17, 2011
I am a parent of a child that goes to this school. In the past, the leadership of this school has been terrible but there is hope on the horizon as a new principal has been hired. As a parent who is involved in their child's school life, the 2010-2011 school year did not encourage participation from the parents. Also many programs (pre-k graduation, winter holiday concert, etc) were cut because the teachers didn't want to do them. My child, as well as many others, were deeply dissappointed that the new principal chose not to continue them. Teachers have not returned phone calls in the past and there doesn't seem to be a good chain of command at the school. I am sincerely hoping the new principal is able to change things around including getting the curriculum up to the standards of what it should be. The students' test scores have been consistently terrible and student behavior at the school leaves a lot to be desired. With help, I'm sure it can change - and I hope it does, otherwise parents will have no choice but to transfer their children to private school. I am hoping that as this is the principal's second year we won't be disappointed with where this school is headed.

Beverly School 1

Posted August 16, 2011
I go to this school , and it has to be the worst school i been to so far. The teachers are so unorganize and the kids are a little bad. I don't really like this school cause it's pk-8 really and there's no clubs or any special activities the kids can do. I think when i was in Burlington i learned more than i do now and im in 8th grade. Were so far back on work. Thank You this is my last year. Sorry Beverly, but it stinks here.

Beverly School 3

Posted March 09, 2009
My daughter attended the pre school program. She really enjoyed and i thought the pre school teachers were great! However, after pre school you must put your child into private school. I wonder where the tax dollars are going?

Beverly School

Posted February 13, 2009
My children transferred from Westampton school district to Beverly City School a few years ago. I was surprised at how far behind the students were compared to my children. I had no other choice, but to keep my children in that school that was indeed the worse mistake of my life. My children took about 15 steps backwards. I am sorry, but Beverly Elementary School is way behind.

Beverly School
601 Bentley Ave, Beverly, NJ  08010
Last modified Beverly School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.