Posted September 05, 2013
Frankford Township school has been great for my child! He has been in an IEP program since he was in first grade. He has been removed from the program and is excelling in all of his classes within two school years of attending this school! he actually enjoys learning now and thats thanks and support from the teachers and staff and the close involvment they allow the parents to play a part in their childs education!

Posted October 15, 2009
Both of my children have attended this school and both are excelling in career and college. This school gives a well rounded foundation for their future.

Frankford Township Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2009
This school is a complete representaion of what is wrong with the system. Endless pages of worksheets and non stop spelling tests. No mix of fun and learning. No more learning at your own pace or your own way. Kids on the bubble are forced into the resource room instead of being taught in the classroom. Of course this is due to the fact that all they are doing is preping kids to pass the 'test' so they recieve their federal money. What a shame. I would have given no stars but that was not an option. Frustrating to see my tax dollars wasted on a flawed system.

Posted April 01, 2009
Frankford elementary is a wonderful school. Their spanish teacher is the best teacher i have ever encountered.

Posted February 25, 2009
We moved from Totowa when my oldest was in second grade. I worried that a rural school would not live up to Totowa's standards, but Frankford was surprisingly more progressive, with teachers who always went that extra step. Many live in the area, so not only are they mentors, but neighbors with children of their own, whom you get to know personally. Frankford's extracurricular programs are great, like a ski/snowboard club, where students and teachers are bused to Mountain Creek weekly, a 3-day camping trip for 5th graders and a Washington/Philadelphia trip for 8th graders. The real test is how well a school prepares children for college. My oldest, a slightly above average student ands a recent college grad, said she always seemed more knowledgeable about the basics than anyone in her classes. My youngest, ten years younger, recently graduated from Frankford. I expect the same success for her.

Posted February 25, 2009

Frankford Township Elementary School 4

Posted May 13, 2008

Frankford Township Elementary School 1

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted August 26, 2003
my son attends 5th grade at Frankford Township.He has been in this school since 1st grade after completing kindergarten at the Frankford Annex, which is close by.My son truly enjoys school and I believe this is a good reflection of the school, his comment about his school is'The teachers are tough,but good',isn't this what we all want for our kids?

Frankford Township Elementary School
4 Pines Road, Branchville, NJ  07826
Last modified Frankford Township Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frankford Township Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top