Bad
Good

Field Street Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2013
So far we have had a great experience with this school. The Child Study Team has been great in helping our (actually medically diagnosed with ADHD) son. He has two WONDERFUL teachers, I just hope he gets teachers next year who are as understanding. I don't like the "no siblings at events" rule, I feel like I miss out on things because I have a younger child who is not in school full-day yet. I don't know why the parent who posted on 4/27/11 felt the CST was responsible for testing their child but that's the parents responsibility. And if your 1st grader is being suspended in the 1st week of school it's not really the schools fault now is it? Yes, there are issues at this school, but I still feel that the teachers are doing the best with what they are given. The area we live in is by no means upper class, take from that what you will. The teachers have chosen to keep working, rather than strike, even though they still have no contract. I've seen some parents come into the office who don't even know their kids teachers name.

Field Street Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2011
WORST school refused to help for child study team testing refused to help our child whom we thought had adhd. suspended our 1st grader in the first week of school for saying something we believe was not inappropriate... the teacher admitted on day 2 of the school year starting that they hated our child ,unbelievabley rude, this school down right disgustes me

Field Street Elementary School