Bad
Good

Good school, not perfect I've been at the school for nearly three years and I have to say it hasn't been entirely terrible. The teachers that you can't get hold of are the self-absorbed, unliked ones. There are good teachers too, and there are plenty of them. I'll list a few just from the middle school: Mrs. Escobar, Mr. Brady, Mr. Cergovitz, Mrs. Seugling, Mrs. Johnson and Mrs. Damiano. Those teachers ALONE should run the school I am not even going to name the twenty bad ones as well but, overall it is a good school but there are SOME bad teachers.

This school system is honestly horrible. The teachers only care about their money and the faculty are lazy don't know what they're doing. First off, it's nearly impossible to get in touch with the principal/vice principal. They never answer phone calls or respond to email. Secondly, out of all the years I went to school there, only about 5-6 teachers that I had actually cared about the students. Lastly, the staff (principal, vice principal, secretary's etc.) are very rude. They have no respect for any of the students or parents. Overall, this school is definitely NOT what it's worked up to be TRUST ME

I have to start of by saying that this school is completely different than what I thought and heard from others. The teachers just care about their pay checks and never reply to emails. The only way to contact them is by scheduling an appointment. But the office makes this impossible. My child is learning disabled and learns showers than others. I find that the school does not cope well with special needs students or their parents. Nevertheless, this school is much better than Nutley's slowly rotting schools. I went through hell with them and that is part of the reason I moved to Cedar Grove, but now I regret it. Looking forward to move to West Milford or Millville, relatives say that the public schools are top notch. I hope my advice was helpfull, specifically to parents with learning disable kids.

Last modified Cedar Grove Memorial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.