5-8 & Ungraded
Cedar Grove, NJ

Cedar Grove Memorial Middle School 1

Posted May 14, 2014
This school system is honestly horrible. The teachers only care about their money and the faculty are lazy don't know what they're doing. First off, it's nearly impossible to get in touch with the principal/vice principal. They never answer phone calls or respond to email. Secondly, out of all the years I went to school there, only about 5-6 teachers that I had actually cared about the students. Lastly, the staff (principal, vice principal, secretary's etc.) are very rude. They have no respect for any of the students or parents. Overall, this school is definitely NOT what it's worked up to be TRUST ME

Cedar Grove Memorial Middle School 1

Posted August 25, 2013
I have to start of by saying that this school is completely different than what I thought and heard from others. The teachers just care about their pay checks and never reply to emails. The only way to contact them is by scheduling an appointment. But the office makes this impossible. My child is learning disabled and learns showers than others. I find that the school does not cope well with special needs students or their parents. Nevertheless, this school is much better than Nutley's slowly rotting schools. I went through hell with them and that is part of the reason I moved to Cedar Grove, but now I regret it. Looking forward to move to West Milford or Millville, relatives say that the public schools are top notch. I hope my advice was helpfull, specifically to parents with learning disable kids.

Cedar Grove Memorial Middle School 4

Posted January 03, 2008

Cedar Grove Memorial Middle School 5

Posted December 05, 2007

Cedar Grove Memorial Middle School 5

Posted October 22, 2005

Cedar Grove Memorial Middle School
500 Ridge Road, Cedar Grove, NJ  07009
Last modified Cedar Grove Memorial Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Grove Memorial Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top