Clark, NJ
After care: No

Posted November 01, 2013
Excellent teachers and staff!!!! I couldn't agree more with the Principal's comment that Kumpf is a very caring school community. My son loves his teachers and I would say the entire 7th grade is awesome. Great job Kumpf!!!!!

Posted July 24, 2013
This is a very caring school community. The parents, students, staff, and administrators will go beyond what is necessary to make sure every child has a stimulating education. I am proud to be the Principal of this building. We are utilizing data to drive our curriculum and our programs to take us to the next level. The infusion of PMI and PSI to our Math and Science program has strengthened our program and our students are excited. Our parents are active, not only in the PTA, but also on the school safety committee, Olweus team, and schools to watch team. This is a wonderful educational community.

Carl H. Kumpf Middle School 3

Posted June 24, 2010
i am a sixth going onto seventh grade student at kumpf and the bullying there is outrageous and I'm surprised how the teachers that have had the years of experience can not catch a bunch dum 8th 7th and even 6th graders in a simple thing as bullying. i think the school could be doing better if the teachers and even the principle kept a better lookout during school hours and also after school hours cause the bullying does not just stop after school it actually happens on school premises right after school.

Posted September 06, 2007
Bullying within this school is a matter of your childs personality. I'm an eighth grade student at Kumpf, and I witness everything as it happens. You've got to be nice and be logical. I'm not saying bullying should be acceptable, but it certainly isn't the teachers fault. Some might say its 'irresponsible' that they let this go on. Now I've got to ask, if the teachers are always standing over your shoulder, and fighting your fights, how do you make it in life? This school is a very good school.

Carl H. Kumpf Middle School 2

Posted June 19, 2007
I am the mother of an eighth grader and the bullying that is tolerated within the school is outrageous. The global problem is never dealt with and it gets swept under the table. The administration should not receive tenure

Posted September 27, 2006

Posted September 13, 2006
I am a mother of a 7th grader at kumpf, and I just wanted to let you know that you are doing a wonderful job, I am also very proud of the gepa scores kumpf averaged last year. thanks for doing such a great job, keep it up.

Posted March 23, 2006
Kumpf school has given my student the confidence to do anything he dreams. Also, it helps him with responsibility.

Posted August 18, 2004
This school is excellent. It motivates children to do well. The children's level of maturity and intelligence is very high; much higher and much more noticable than in other schools. There are great teachers working at this school; very dedicated to seeing their students happy and doing achedemically and personally well. Most of the students are in the advanced courses. Great job teachers and students! Keep this school the way it is now! I have no complaints at all about it. It is undoubtetly recomended by me to any child the age of 11 - 14! Carl H. Kumpf Middle School is the best in its league! Two thumbs up! Five and a half stars!

Carl H. Kumpf Middle School
59 Mildred Terrace, Clark, NJ  07066
Last modified Carl H. Kumpf Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carl H. Kumpf Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top