PK-6 & Ungraded
Cliffside Park, NJ

Posted February 16, 2015
Couldn't be happier. As a mom to a 3rd grader whose been here since k I am very happy with the school. The principal and teachers are wonderful and truly care about the children.

Posted February 15, 2015
The system is broken. My son came home with a long scratch on his arm and I sent a note to the teacher asking what happened and she send a rude reply if your son is not old enough to tell you that is not my problem what a disappointment. Teachers at school #4 don t have any type of formal training and have very low expectation of children in general. These people including the principal, the teachers, and the school psychologist do not possess any type of training and they have very low expectations of children in general. They have circle their wagons to children education and to any help that it might be available to the children. People this institution and their employees don t care for your children-don t send them there, move to another school district. These people are there for a PAY CHECK nothing else why else would they be so compliant. They have the tools to make the school a better place for learning and is not happening-they don t care.
3 people found this helpful

Posted February 15, 2015
To==== Nice, small school so children do not feel like a number. The school has 492 children registered and how many classroom per student? 18+ and how many teacher, please Enlighten Me.

Posted December 28, 2014
Great school. Teachers are excellent and follow the curriculum the way they should. Safe environment and a wonderful place for children to learn.

Posted December 28, 2014
Nice, small school so children do not feel like a number. Awesome and safe environment for children. My children are learning a lot and I couldn't be happier.
2 people found this helpful

Posted December 08, 2014
If you need a school to educate your child with special needs LISTEN CAREFULLY do not send them to this school. Try getting private education or move to another town (district) that has better services.
2 people found this helpful

Posted December 28, 2013
My son is in Pre- K and I couldn't be happier with the education he is receiving. His teachers are wonderful and very professional.

Posted May 30, 2013
Oh No! My child has yet to start in this school and I can tell already that it's going to be a roller coaster ride. The staff member that handles the registration should be more welcoming and less sarcastic. When sent to the nurse office my family and I felt as we were "bothering" that staff. I really wish school #6 would have Pre-K. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for a successful school year

Posted July 10, 2011
My child attended this school, i was very disappointed. The teacher, very rude, and principal even worse. The superintendent wasn't any help either. To worried about state scores to focus on what the problem was, the teachers lack of helping my child. Everytime i made a positive step to help my child, they would focus on something else. I'm not the only parent that had the same problem. As for school activities, none what so ever.

Number 4 Elementary School 4

Posted March 12, 2008
I am very impressed with the school, principal, and faculty. Both my sons attend this school and they are both doing exceptionally well.It is a tight knit school where everyone knows one another. Not alot of Play area for kids though.

Number 4 Elementary School
279 Columbia Avenue, Cliffside Park, NJ  07010
Last modified Number 4 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 4 Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top