PK-6 & Ungraded
Cliffside Park, NJ

Posted December 28, 2014
Great school. Teachers are excellent and follow the curriculum the way they should. Safe environment and a wonderful place for children to learn.

Posted December 28, 2014
Nice, small school so children do not feel like a number. Awesome and safe environment for children. My children are learning a lot and I couldn't be happier.

Posted December 08, 2014
If you need a school to educate your child with special needs LISTEN CAREFULLY do not send them to this school. Try getting private education or move to another town (district) that has better services.

Posted December 28, 2013
My son is in Pre- K and I couldn't be happier with the education he is receiving. His teachers are wonderful and very professional.

Posted May 30, 2013
Oh No! My child has yet to start in this school and I can tell already that it's going to be a roller coaster ride. The staff member that handles the registration should be more welcoming and less sarcastic. When sent to the nurse office my family and I felt as we were "bothering" that staff. I really wish school #6 would have Pre-K. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for a successful school year

Posted July 10, 2011
My child attended this school, i was very disappointed. The teacher, very rude, and principal even worse. The superintendent wasn't any help either. To worried about state scores to focus on what the problem was, the teachers lack of helping my child. Everytime i made a positive step to help my child, they would focus on something else. I'm not the only parent that had the same problem. As for school activities, none what so ever.

Posted June 11, 2009

Number 4 Elementary School 4

Posted March 12, 2008
I am very impressed with the school, principal, and faculty. Both my sons attend this school and they are both doing exceptionally well.It is a tight knit school where everyone knows one another. Not alot of Play area for kids though.

Number 4 Elementary School 0

Posted January 23, 2008
I am new to CLiffside Park as well as the CP school system. Number 4 school so far has been wonderful for my 3rd grader. She's learning and thriving more and more everyday. I am very pleased with the various teachers I have met and the principal seems like a wonderful leader.

Number 4 Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2007
This school is great! My kids (6th and 5th grades) are doing great, straight As, Honor Roll, excellent state test scores, etc. The staff and teachers do a great job and the quality of education is excellent. The school may lack sports activities, since there is no outdoor playground/fields. But music, arts and after school activities are present. You can see the auditorium full with parents at the activities scheduled, same on Back to School night, student showcase and P/T conferences. I love the cultural and ethnic diversity of the students of this school and the respect and freedom you can breathe in this town and its schools.

Number 4 Elementary School
279 Columbia Avenue, Cliffside Park, NJ  07010
Last modified Number 4 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 4 Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top