Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My children have so far had a wonderful experience at the school. All of their teachers so far have been excellent!

The people that works in the office are very rude. And the documents they asked me to submit to them. They misplaced it and when I said I already gave it to someone in the office. They said they didn't receive anything.

Couldn't be happier. As a mom to a 3rd grader whose been here since k I am very happy with the school. The principal and teachers are wonderful and truly care about the children.

The system is broken. My son came home with a long scratch on his arm and I sent a note to the teacher asking what happened and she send a rude reply if your son is not old enough to tell you that is not my problem what a disappointment. Teachers at school #4 don t have any type of formal training and have very low expectation of children in general. These people including the principal, the teachers, and the school psychologist do not possess any type of training and they have very low expectations of children in general. They have circle their wagons to children education and to any help that it might be available to the children. People this institution and their employees don t care for your children-don t send them there, move to another school district. These people are there for a PAY CHECK nothing else why else would they be so compliant. They have the tools to make the school a better place for learning and is not happening-they don t care.

To==== Nice, small school so children do not feel like a number. The school has 492 children registered and how many classroom per student? 18+ and how many teacher, please Enlighten Me.

Great school. Teachers are excellent and follow the curriculum the way they should. Safe environment and a wonderful place for children to learn.

Nice, small school so children do not feel like a number. Awesome and safe environment for children. My children are learning a lot and I couldn't be happier.

If you need a school to educate your child with special needs LISTEN CAREFULLY do not send them to this school. Try getting private education or move to another town (district) that has better services.

My son is in Pre- K and I couldn't be happier with the education he is receiving. His teachers are wonderful and very professional.

Oh No! My child has yet to start in this school and I can tell already that it's going to be a roller coaster ride. The staff member that handles the registration should be more welcoming and less sarcastic. When sent to the nurse office my family and I felt as we were "bothering" that staff. I really wish school #6 would have Pre-K. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for a successful school year

Last modified Number 4 Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.