Posted April 02, 2013
this school has the same name as my school, from all the reviews, I'm sure it is very, very good!!!!:)

Posted December 30, 2009
I miss PJPII very much as does my daughter. She was set to graduate in 2 years. It was her sister's alma mater as well as her cousin. All the children in my family went to PJPII. It was a great school no school measures up to it.

Posted January 06, 2009
My 2 kids have are attending this school. Also my sister and nephew graduated from this school. Is affordable, secure and have dedicated teachers and staff that helped not only the children but also the parents. The principal likes her school to be very discipline and the goal is to make kids grow with pride and respect. Love this school!

Posted January 06, 2009
My boys moved to this school when St. George in Paterson closed down. It is by far, a superior school - offering a warm, loving atmosphere and an excellently advanced education. They love it at Pope John Paul and I hope they both get to graduate from there!

Pope John Paul II Elementary School 1

Posted May 04, 2008

Pope John Paul II Elementary School 0

Posted February 12, 2008
I've attended this school for seven years now and i really like it. To any parent that would like to put your child in this school put them in the school. Its a really wonderful school with a great education system,just the grading is different.

Pope John Paul II Elementary School 0

Posted October 22, 2007
My daughter started Pope John Paul II School for Pre K-4 this year. The early learning program is great!! I can see the improved growth & develop in her learning skills overall. I highly recommend this school to anyone interested in private school education.

Pope John Paul II Elementary School 4

Posted April 05, 2006

Pope John Paul II Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2005
My Daughter has attended Pope John Paul For 5 Years. The education is great. The Disapline is even better. I have no problems with this school. She has a great education and she learns the word of God. Catholic School was the best for her. The principal knows every student by name which is great. We are very happy with the school.

Pope John Paul II Elementary School
775 Valley Rd, Clifton, NJ  07013
Last modified Pope John Paul II Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Pope John Paul II Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top