K-5 & Ungraded
Clifton, NJ

Number 13 Elementary School 3

Posted November 10, 2014
My kids have been in school 13 since kindergarten and the principal has NEVER said hello or acknowledged me in all these years, when I pass by her, either dropping off or picking up my kids, or during school events that I've attended. Other than that, the teachers grade1 and up are good. Kindergarten is too overcrowded and the little ones could do so much better if they had a better teacher to student ratio.

Number 13 Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2009
Caring teachers and principal. Some are a bit too concerned with orderliness at the expense of individuality and creativity, but that's school life in the 21st century.

Number 13 Elementary School 4

Posted October 30, 2008

Number 13 Elementary School 5

Posted June 07, 2007
My daughter is almost done with first grade and let me tell you this school got a new principal last year and it has proven to be a great experience for my daughter. she is making changes all the time for the better. The teachers are very hands and and will go out of ther way to help your child get the best education. for me they get my vote!

Number 13 Elementary School
782 Van Houten Avenue, Clifton, NJ  07013
Last modified Number 13 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 13 Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top