Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Love the school system, and that the school is not gigantic! You get to know the teachers well, and they are very receptive to students and parents alike.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The small class sizes and the family feel is wonderful, the teachers go the extra mile and my kids love going there! A+++++

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school is wonderful, small class sizes and teachers that always go the extra mile. Love love love Lincoln School.

We are new to this school, and so far I think it is great! I agree with the other parent who said the school nurse is the best. She DOES go above and beyond being just a nurse. She has helped my daughters adjust to their new school amazingly. She is so helpful and caring in every way. My kids' teachers are wonderful. Very caring and concerned about the children's education and well being. Both of my daughters love their teachers so much. The other children attending are sweet, kind and friendly. My daughters have made great friends already. Unfortunately, I have to agree about the crossing guard minding her own job. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought this. Lincoln school though, a great school that definitely tries its best and is doing great in doing so!!

Lincoln school is definitely not a good school to send your child to. The principal does not even greet the parents during meetings which clearly shows a lack of leadership skills. It seems like the faculty does not care much about the kids in terms of guidance and teaching which is very important for the early years of a childs behavioral and intelligence development. I would not recommend this school at all, there are many neighboring towns which are excellent such as Demarest. Best of luck with your child's education!

We stepped in during the PTO meeting and PTO officers were very busy discussing about the kids and what programs, plans they have to benefit the students- that to me, shows sincerity and dedication to their beloved school. The Principal may not say much- a man of few words but nevertheless a Leader that shows a fervent desire to serve...I must say, I was stunned when he approached us of planning for 504 for my son, something that I had not experience from my son's past school for 5 yrs we fought for his IEP or just 504 plan.... What happened ???? NOTHING! But this school first day of meeting with them when we were submitting registration papers, 4 days before school started- the nurse got the 504 plans submitted in first hand basis to the principal. Then last night right after the PTO meeting, like I said the Principal stood up to remind us that my son's 504 plan meeting will take place nxt week. I mean, I think I would rather have a school leader with less talk but puts a lot of effort for the benefit of our dear children.. What do you think? Hats off to Lincoln school faculty members and PTO officers.

THE SCHOOL IS GREAT but not perfect.The only thing that NEEDS IMPROVEMENT is the Crossing guard Lady's actions.We appreciate her service but NOT HER ATTITUDE.This Lady acts like she's the police she's EXAGERRATED and a little too much. She screams at the parents like she's the law and Runs her mouth just because half of your car went on top of the yellow line to unload your kids,even if you have your signals on, you are not causing any traffic and you are on the sides. She would scream for everyone to hear.UNPROFESSIONAL,annoying and a lot of parents hate her for this. You can practice safety by not DISRESPECTING all the parents that does not know YOUR made up rules.She's done this so many times.DO your job as a crossing guard not as a trying hard COP.Yes u know a lot of cops in town but it don't mean you are one.It is NOT a violation to unload on the side yellow lines by law, its not like they are parking! Specially if the child is disabled! NOR does it endanger other children or cause traffic! FOCUS on the KIDS crossing not the CAR passing! Let the real cops handle Cars! Be a crossing guard not a traffic enforcer! I witness this almost daily & it ruins beautiful mornings!

Principal Mr.Lopez - is a good leader he knows all the kids in school and they look up to him. He takes bullying seriously Teachers - Are very good well qualified and does not give answers to njasks tests unlike other schools .When regular teachers are on leave they are replaced by Substitute teachers they are ok. Nurse Mrs. Bull - The best school nurse ever! She does her job very well! She is friendly helpful and compassionate. She goes above and beyond being a nurse. She runs a lot of other activities for the children to benefit from. She would also call you if your child gets a boo boo. We all Love her! PTO - Have a lot of fun activities. Not all parents participate though but welcome to join anytime. Crossing Guard - Yes she shouts at parents a lot she does need manners. The Children should be her priority not the parents across the street that is parking, stepping on yellow lines or doing legal k-turns. I think the only valid reason to shout at parents in cars is when the car does not stop when her stop sign is up. Other than that she need not worry about the little things it will only take her mind of her duty.

UNBELIEVABLE SCHOOL! Great teachers & staff, great ratio and extremely family oriented. The kids learn and have fun - super great atmosphere love it!

School is fine, child study isnt worth much

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.