Edison, NJ

Posted March 08, 2010
My Daughter is in this school, teachers are really good and polite, she learned a lot from this school, director is also very caring and helpful, I am very happy about it, her class teacher even send me mails to help teach her at home she replies so quickly in the off school times. i like the school as a whole

Posted August 19, 2008
My son went to this school 5 yrs ago, I was very happy with the results of teaching which built up a very strong foundation, in reading , math and general knowledge, unfortunately we then had to move to boston, and now we are moving back to New Jersey and I have enrolled my daughter in the same school.

Peppermint Tree Child Care Center 0

Posted January 04, 2008
My 2 yr old goes here, i wont say its a very good school. its good towards average. But the care taker that my daughter has, are very good.

Peppermint Tree Child Care Center 4

Posted September 10, 2005

Posted June 19, 2005
My son studied here for two years. We are extremely happy and feel really bad that we have to discontinue our son's study in this school due to our move. Teachers at this schools are great and have really done a great job in building the base for all the students in the class. I highly recommend this school.

Peppermint Tree Child Care Center
165 Fieldcrest Avenue, Edison, NJ  08837
Last modified Peppermint Tree Child Care Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Peppermint Tree Child Care Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top