9-12 & Ungraded
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Students enrolled: 2,523

Posted May 31, 2015
I had two daughters attend the EHTHS. They were academically challenged in their classes. They were very involved in sports throughout the year. The teachers and coaches were approachable and supportive.

Egg Harbor Twp High School 1

Posted December 02, 2014
As a student I think that it is a little too crowded and I am late to some classes. The teachers there don't like me for some reason and put me down I recently changed to ACIT and I reco that school before this one.

Posted October 01, 2014
My son has had many great teachers at this school and has had the opportunity to take a variety of AP courses. The AP courses offered here include AP Physics, AP Latin, AP Calculus, and many others.

Posted April 17, 2014
I am currently a sophomore at EHTHS and the experience is great. I do believe the school is being underrated when it comes to the community rating because the school is wonderful. It has recently been built on and made bigger, the staff is very friendly as well. The school has academically challenging classes that have certain qualifications making then for unique students, and the academic teams here thrive. There are many sports to try out for, and each one is very successful. I can say that I like being here, and I believe that anyone moving here should be happy to be going to a school like this.

Posted January 18, 2013
I am currently a freshman at E.H.T.H.S. and I love it! The teachers are great and the classes are challenging. There are parents and students who like to complain that the academics just are not here, but this simply is not true. For instance I am in all honors classes, including Algebra II and next year will be into AP classes, and also pre-calculus and statistics. We have great after school activities, and the academic ones such as academic challenge, FBLA, and mock trial are very competitive. Our school has many AP options and classes to choose from. At E.H.T.H.S. you actually have to work hard or our teachers will never take you seriously, ( this may be why some people complain) but in my opinion that is a good thing. As for the over crowding, it is not as bad as people try to make it sound except for during lunches. In fact, I have classes that feel like there is barely anyone in them.

Egg Harbor Twp High School 2

Posted September 15, 2007
I am a parent in EHT. The administration and staff are good at talking a good talk, conveying a concern for our students, but the results on the state ASK and HSPA tests are not good. The trouble is most of our parents are happy with the feel good talk from administration, rather than results.

Posted August 07, 2007
The 'inside scoop' about the EHT High school is that the school administration welcomes parental involvement. Get involved in your son or daughter's education!

Posted June 29, 2007
I am currently a freshman at E.H.T.H.S. I am going to be a sopohomore and well I as my first year at the highschool I loved it. I am in the process of possibly moving and I told my mom that I don't want to leave because I understand the things that that teach us and the teachers are awesome. One thing that I don't understand are the Guidance Counclers. What the heck do they do? They principals are great. The whole staff is great and so are the teachers and main office. We get only 45 min. of each class and I love this school. Some people might not like it and some people do. No matter what everyone is a concern in a teacher's eye and that is good. If you are doing something wrong, the teachers call the parents and let them know and that is good.

Egg Harbor Twp High School 4

Posted September 30, 2006
I'am currently a freshmen at E.H.T.H.S. and the experience so far has been okay. For instance, in between class, the hallways are over crowded and some students are late to class because of this. Also, the breakfast program does not make sense. There isn't enough time to eat. There is only nine minutes to eat, go to your locker, and to report to your first class on time. In my opinion, homeroom should be the first period so students can go to the cafeteria and have time to eat instead of eating so fast or not eating at all. Hopefully somebody can see and will take action a.s.a.p.

Egg Harbor Twp High School 4

Posted October 06, 2004
I am currently a senior at E.H.T.H.S. Recently, we have received a new principal. With change comes changes and the class of 2005 is experiencing this concept. Many of our senior privileges have been revoked and overall we have limited freedom to enjoy our year. It is strictly business now and it is upsetting to experience this. Yes the school is good academically compared to other southern new jersey schools but we are not perfect by all means nor enjoyable from the minds of students.

Egg Harbor Twp High School
24 High School Drive, Egg Harbor Township, NJ  08234
Last modified Egg Harbor Twp High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Egg Harbor Twp High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top