9-12 & Ungraded
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Students enrolled: 2,523

Posted December 02, 2014
As a student I think that it is a little too crowded and I am late to some classes. The teachers there don't like me for some reason and put me down I recently changed to ACIT and I reco that school before this one.

Posted October 01, 2014
My son has had many great teachers at this school and has had the opportunity to take a variety of AP courses. The AP courses offered here include AP Physics, AP Latin, AP Calculus, and many others.

Posted April 17, 2014
I am currently a sophomore at EHTHS and the experience is great. I do believe the school is being underrated when it comes to the community rating because the school is wonderful. It has recently been built on and made bigger, the staff is very friendly as well. The school has academically challenging classes that have certain qualifications making then for unique students, and the academic teams here thrive. There are many sports to try out for, and each one is very successful. I can say that I like being here, and I believe that anyone moving here should be happy to be going to a school like this.

Posted January 18, 2013
I am currently a freshman at E.H.T.H.S. and I love it! The teachers are great and the classes are challenging. There are parents and students who like to complain that the academics just are not here, but this simply is not true. For instance I am in all honors classes, including Algebra II and next year will be into AP classes, and also pre-calculus and statistics. We have great after school activities, and the academic ones such as academic challenge, FBLA, and mock trial are very competitive. Our school has many AP options and classes to choose from. At E.H.T.H.S. you actually have to work hard or our teachers will never take you seriously, ( this may be why some people complain) but in my opinion that is a good thing. As for the over crowding, it is not as bad as people try to make it sound except for during lunches. In fact, I have classes that feel like there is barely anyone in them.

Posted April 21, 2009

Egg Harbor Twp High School 2

Posted June 30, 2008

Egg Harbor Twp High School
24 High School Drive, Egg Harbor Township, NJ  08234
Last modified Egg Harbor Twp High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Egg Harbor Twp High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top