Posted July 31, 2012
My daughter started going to Sweet Dreams when she was 4 months old. Since she was a premature baby, I was very concern with who I left her with. This place inspired a home-like quality that I didn't find anywhere else in the region. I love how wonderful the staff is and how happy all the kids are. By the time my daughter entered Kinder, she was more than ready and ahead of the class. I am so grateful to Sweet Dreams. She is now in 1st grade in another school but still goes to Sweet Dreams in the summer.

Posted January 05, 2012
This was my daughter's first pre-school experience and it was AWESOME ! The owners / Directors are simply wonderful to deal with. Ms. J , the teacher for the 2 /3 yr olds is AMAZING...She has a way with kids that I could only wish for. Excellent at potty training might I add. I can't say enough great things about this school. The staff is wonderful and very nurturing as well. I was truly in tears when we moved out of state and had to take my daughter out. Needless to say I have been to 2 other preschols and have yet to find the same level of care, compassion, nurturing and education. I would definately recommend this school to any parent ! We miss you Ms. J .

Sweet Dreams Day Care 4

Posted June 09, 2010
Good daycare. Safe environment, decent care. One concern is some of the care givers are a little streety/slangy in their communication and my daughter picks up some of it. Lunch variety and nutrition could be a little better. Need to spend a little more time outside when over 40 degrees.

Posted January 07, 2009
this day care is the best i feel secure leaving my daughter in this day care the best i recommended

Sweet Dreams Day Care