Bad
Good

Filthy and unprofessional. I saw the owner touch one of the staff members inappropriately in front of my kids.

My daughter started going to Sweet Dreams when she was 4 months old. Since she was a premature baby, I was very concern with who I left her with. This place inspired a home-like quality that I didn't find anywhere else in the region. I love how wonderful the staff is and how happy all the kids are. By the time my daughter entered Kinder, she was more than ready and ahead of the class. I am so grateful to Sweet Dreams. She is now in 1st grade in another school but still goes to Sweet Dreams in the summer.

This was my daughter's first pre-school experience and it was AWESOME ! The owners / Directors are simply wonderful to deal with. Ms. J , the teacher for the 2 /3 yr olds is AMAZING...She has a way with kids that I could only wish for. Excellent at potty training might I add. I can't say enough great things about this school. The staff is wonderful and very nurturing as well. I was truly in tears when we moved out of state and had to take my daughter out. Needless to say I have been to 2 other preschols and have yet to find the same level of care, compassion, nurturing and education. I would definately recommend this school to any parent ! We miss you Ms. J .

Good daycare. Safe environment, decent care. One concern is some of the care givers are a little streety/slangy in their communication and my daughter picks up some of it. Lunch variety and nutrition could be a little better. Need to spend a little more time outside when over 40 degrees.

this day care is the best i feel secure leaving my daughter in this day care the best i recommended

Last modified Sweet Dreams Day Care is a Private school that serves grade K