K-5 & Ungraded
Howell, NJ

Aldrich Elementary School 3

Posted April 15, 2011
I went to this school until I went to middle school in 2004. This school has wonderful and exemplary teachers who know that education is the #1 priority. However, this school is not excellent, great or good; it is OK and in some cases mediocre at best. It is really just OK. I believe that their is a "babying" problem in this school. This results in lack of academic and social preparation to tackle the demands of middle school work. Enjoy the wonderful years here, because it will be a rude awakening when your child gets to middle school when they find out the amount of work they have and not being able to handle it due to inadequate preparation for middle school work in the 4th and 5th grade. While its great for the elementary years, its an impending disaster for the middle school years. Just a thought.

Aldrich Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
carring teachers that have children first to learn, great community.

Aldrich Elementary School 4

Posted March 26, 2008
I must say that I am really impressed with the new vice principal Ms. Goldie..She handles all situations fairly, unlike Dr. Jones did when she was the principal. I am happy that my children go to this school. Their teachers REALLY CARE about the students..

Aldrich Elementary School 2

Posted May 08, 2007
I have a child who attends Aldrich, I must say that I regret the day , that I enrolled my child at this school. Their bully policy is a joke. The Principal Leadership is poor. I have decided to sell my home after 3 years, because my child deserves better. Unless you are on the PTA, your child is a nobody to the leadership. It is a shame all the money we spend on the Budget, and the school is a disgrace.

Aldrich Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2004
My child spent one year in Aldrich school in the T1 program, and she could not have had a better experience! The office staff was always warm and friendly and her teacher, Mrs. Yarnall was just the best teacher a parent could ever hope for! We are very grateful to the entire Aldrich School 'family' for making 2004 such a great year! My childs year in T1 was well worth my tax dollars!

Aldrich Elementary School 5

Posted July 18, 2004
Aldrich school has been fantastic for my family. I have 3 kids that went through. The teachers have gone past the end of the day to give extra where it is needed. Each and everyone one at that school realizes children are the number one goal, so the staff works very hard to make sure each child does their best.

Aldrich Elementary School 5

Posted March 08, 2004
Aldrich school has a wonderful staff and a great atmosphere for the kids and parents. I have one child there now and she is excelling in every area and thats because of the awesome teachers and staff. I know my two younger children will have a great experience when they go.

Aldrich Elementary School 3

Posted August 28, 2003
In a word, I would describe the administration of Aldrich school as 'uninspired'. They have brought little in the way of innovation or progress. The school districts devotes a considerable amount of resources to the 'under achievers' and seems to all but ignore the advanced learners - with the exception of approximately 1% of students district wide that are invited to a segregated and elitist program. Unfortunately, I am not in a position to send my children to private school so I am forced to offset the mediocre education at Aldrich with activities and experiences at home.

Aldrich Elementary School
615 Aldrich Road, Howell, NJ  07731
Last modified Aldrich Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aldrich Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top