Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My daughter was continuously bullied and sidelined. This was the second year in a row(last year was Tauton) and we moved out of howell. The kids are exposed to inappropriate behaviors too early.

I went to this school until I went to middle school in 2004. This school has wonderful and exemplary teachers who know that education is the #1 priority. However, this school is not excellent, great or good; it is OK and in some cases mediocre at best. It is really just OK. I believe that their is a "babying" problem in this school. This results in lack of academic and social preparation to tackle the demands of middle school work. Enjoy the wonderful years here, because it will be a rude awakening when your child gets to middle school when they find out the amount of work they have and not being able to handle it due to inadequate preparation for middle school work in the 4th and 5th grade. While its great for the elementary years, its an impending disaster for the middle school years. Just a thought.

carring teachers that have children first to learn, great community.

I must say that I am really impressed with the new vice principal Ms. Goldie..She handles all situations fairly, unlike Dr. Jones did when she was the principal. I am happy that my children go to this school. Their teachers REALLY CARE about the students..

I have a child who attends Aldrich, I must say that I regret the day , that I enrolled my child at this school. Their bully policy is a joke. The Principal Leadership is poor. I have decided to sell my home after 3 years, because my child deserves better. Unless you are on the PTA, your child is a nobody to the leadership. It is a shame all the money we spend on the Budget, and the school is a disgrace.

Last modified Aldrich Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.