Bad
Good

This school is beyond amazing. Though old, its Special Ed and regular classes shine through and through. As a graduate I thank this school for it's tremendous effect on my life. The teachers are wonderful and I still miss and visit Newbury today!

Our child went here for special ed , specifically for speech. We feel the school is very good and accomodated our childs needs for the most part. The day-to-day teacher was excellent! The speech teacher could have been more involved. We had to be proactive in advocating for our child.

I had my son enrolled in the special education program at Newbury. He was doing great! We had to move to ocean township where he has been for nine months in special ed. I have not seen any progress! The teacher he had at Newbury was AWESOME, LOVING and treated him as if he was her own! very involved in his progress! The therapists at the school are wonderful they really enjoy their jobs! We are moving back today and I can't wait for my son to go back to his teacher! I LOVE Newbury school and their staff! Saying I love this school is just not enough! :)

The Newbury school keeps you informed with up coming events and information via news letters, or local T.V. channels and thru the website. Newbury schools really shows that they do have our kids best interest at heart. Thank-you to the Newbury staff that keep you feeling secure that your children are well cared for..

They have awesome teachers. One in particular is an exceptional teacher who works with special needs children. She deserves recognition!

My daughter is in the pre-school disabled program at Newbury and is doing fantastic. I am very pleased with the program and staff.

My children and I love Newbury. They really strive to give each child individual focus. Which is invaluable. The art teacher is amazing. The parent involvement is outstanding. It's great to know that parents and teachers alike are working together to make a great learning environment for the children.

Last modified Newbury Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.