PK-5 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Posted July 26, 2012
This school is beyond amazing. Though old, its Special Ed and regular classes shine through and through. As a graduate I thank this school for it's tremendous effect on my life. The teachers are wonderful and I still miss and visit Newbury today!

Posted June 24, 2011
Our child went here for special ed , specifically for speech. We feel the school is very good and accomodated our childs needs for the most part. The day-to-day teacher was excellent! The speech teacher could have been more involved. We had to be proactive in advocating for our child.

Posted March 18, 2011
I had my son enrolled in the special education program at Newbury. He was doing great! We had to move to ocean township where he has been for nine months in special ed. I have not seen any progress! The teacher he had at Newbury was AWESOME, LOVING and treated him as if he was her own! very involved in his progress! The therapists at the school are wonderful they really enjoy their jobs! We are moving back today and I can't wait for my son to go back to his teacher! I LOVE Newbury school and their staff! Saying I love this school is just not enough! :)

Posted April 28, 2010
The Newbury school keeps you informed with up coming events and information via news letters, or local T.V. channels and thru the website. Newbury schools really shows that they do have our kids best interest at heart. Thank-you to the Newbury staff that keep you feeling secure that your children are well cared for..

Posted April 24, 2010
They have awesome teachers. One in particular is an exceptional teacher who works with special needs children. She deserves recognition!

Posted January 22, 2009
My daughter is in the pre-school disabled program at Newbury and is doing fantastic. I am very pleased with the program and staff.

Posted February 21, 2007
My children and I love Newbury. They really strive to give each child individual focus. Which is invaluable. The art teacher is amazing. The parent involvement is outstanding. It's great to know that parents and teachers alike are working together to make a great learning environment for the children.

Posted February 25, 2006
Newbury School is, in my opinion, the best elementary school in Howell with hard-working, vibrant teachers who give freely of their time and efforts to help the students. There are numerous extracurricular activities including intramural basketball, a thriving music program that focuses on every grade level, an annual school musical production and a Broadcast News show run by the students.

Posted September 22, 2005
Newbury school is a very good school. Even though old , and as a former student , newbury is excellent for after school activities and they also have a basketball team. The parents are so determined and involved and being also a parent makes me realize that I might not be the same person I am today without some of the amazing teachers I had.

Newbury Elementary School 4

Posted April 14, 2004
Newbury school has been a wonderful experience for my child. Soon I will have another child attending this school and am looking forward to sending him. The only downfall is that class sizes are quite large. I wish the whole school system had full day Kindergarden. They have quite a bit of extra activities during holidays and special events which get the children together on a more personal atmosphere. My child has been matched up with the perfect teacher each year it's amazing how they know just what he needs to succeed.

179 Newbury Road, Howell, NJ  07731
Last modified Newbury Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Newbury Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top