6-8 & Ungraded
Irvington, NJ

Posted November 29, 2013
my school is perfect,and the teachers teach the students a lot of things in 1 school day

Posted August 06, 2013
My school was the best i had fun and I am really going to miss it and the teachers, my teachers were funny and cool. If I had a problem iI could count on them. I love my school.

Union Avenue Middle School 1

Posted May 31, 2012
I think the teachers are very rude and should not be dealing with our children at all if there was a scoul in livingston or millburn this people would not be allow to teach there kids becuasle the rud and disrespectful actions would not go unattended to I feel that our kids are just as important as the kids in the other areas and that we as parents should not allow these people who have no education them self at least not from an american college and they are allow into hour area schools and do not no how to treat our children we need to do something about our testing of these individual and make out standers something we can be proud of that way we insure that our children get the best out of our teachers

Posted February 25, 2012
I am currently in the 7th grade at Union Ave and I speak for most of my fellow students that this is a wonderful school. I have made friends with people I never thought I would meet. People who are so kind and you know you can trust them and, as we all know, that is hard to find nowadays. I am moving away after this semester and I can only wish that I could grow a connection with my fellow classmates and teachers at my new school like I have at Union Ave.

Posted January 11, 2011
This school is really great. The teachers and administrators really care about the students. Students can get extra help before and after school.

Union Avenue Middle School 4

Posted May 13, 2009
I had recently graduated from this school (2008) as the Salutatorian. This school is very well staffed and does the best to ensure a good school year packed with fun activites that our parents may attend.

Union Avenue Middle School 4

Posted May 17, 2008
This school rocks but the teachers push us to our best ability

Posted July 12, 2007
I am a proud parent of a student who recently graduated. I found that the Principal, Vice Principal, Staff, Teachers were very supportive as well as eager to assist me and my son in his education. His grades left us as parents breathless... Honor roll of course. The security team was excellent and cares about the saftey of your children. Wish he could have stayed another year..but he graduated. I give the school and it's management a high rating 100..Good work Union Avenue!!!!!!!!!!! Check it out for yourself....

Union Avenue Middle School 3

Posted May 31, 2006
Union Ave Middle School have great teachers. However, the problem is maintaining the administration. The school had to endure three different Principals in two years. The currect principal is during a good job of imposing dicipline and creating a learning enironment. My child is doing well because I am involved in the PTA and make it a point to communicate with the teachers and support staff. The teachers in the school are really dedicated and the principal has good ideas for improvement of the education administered to the students.

Union Avenue Middle School 3

Posted October 12, 2005
This is not a bad achool. Teachers are good. They are trying very hard to give a good education.

Union Avenue Middle School
427 Union Ave, Irvington, NJ  07111
Last modified Union Avenue Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Union Avenue Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top