6-8 & Ungraded
Irvington, NJ

Posted August 06, 2013
My school was the best i had fun and I am really going to miss it and the teachers, my teachers were funny and cool. If I had a problem iI could count on them. I love my school.

Union Avenue Middle School 1

Posted May 31, 2012
I think the teachers are very rude and should not be dealing with our children at all if there was a scoul in livingston or millburn this people would not be allow to teach there kids becuasle the rud and disrespectful actions would not go unattended to I feel that our kids are just as important as the kids in the other areas and that we as parents should not allow these people who have no education them self at least not from an american college and they are allow into hour area schools and do not no how to treat our children we need to do something about our testing of these individual and make out standers something we can be proud of that way we insure that our children get the best out of our teachers

Posted February 25, 2012
I am currently in the 7th grade at Union Ave and I speak for most of my fellow students that this is a wonderful school. I have made friends with people I never thought I would meet. People who are so kind and you know you can trust them and, as we all know, that is hard to find nowadays. I am moving away after this semester and I can only wish that I could grow a connection with my fellow classmates and teachers at my new school like I have at Union Ave.

Posted January 11, 2011
This school is really great. The teachers and administrators really care about the students. Students can get extra help before and after school.

Union Avenue Middle School 3

Posted May 02, 2010

Union Avenue Middle School 4

Posted January 28, 2010

Posted November 14, 2009

Union Avenue Middle School 4

Posted May 13, 2009
I had recently graduated from this school (2008) as the Salutatorian. This school is very well staffed and does the best to ensure a good school year packed with fun activites that our parents may attend.

Posted February 20, 2009

Posted September 02, 2008

Union Avenue Middle School
427 Union Ave, Irvington, NJ  07111
Last modified Union Avenue Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Union Avenue Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top