PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 30, 2014
This was our first year at St Aloysius and it's been such a positive experience . All the staff are helpful kind people . It is a wonderful school. The children are so nice to each other. My son loves going to school everyday and comes out of school with a big smile. Such kind and caring staff. The school is extremely safe . If you are looking for an excellent school I highly recommend St Aloysius.

Posted May 02, 2014
All three of my children have attended St. Aloysius School in Jackson. Our experience there as a family has been one of being welcomed into the school community. My children have had a great academic and spiritual learning experience there. I would highly recommend this school to new families.

Posted April 21, 2014
My children have attended this school since kindergarten ( my oldest is in 5th). We have continuously been happy with their education, both academically and spiritually. The staff is loving and committed to the children they teach and care for. It is a big school, with a small feeling. I highly recommend meeting our principal and seeing for yourself! worth every penny!

St. Aloysius School 4

Posted February 10, 2012
Strong sense of community, caring faculty and staff, very responsive to any concern or issue. Strong emphasis on character, moral development and service to others. Students care about each other. Academically very good. My son is in his second year here and has thrived. I was a public school teacher and I can say without reservation St. Al's is an excellent choice if you want good academics, strong community and character building. You do not see any of the disruptive behavior, bullying etc that goes on in public schools here. Highly recommended.

Posted December 10, 2010
If you are looking for an excellent elementary school in Jackson, send your children to St. Al's. Both of mine go here and the expense is a sacrifice but it is worth it. They are taught self-discipline, respect, strong educational skills, reading and math skills are started in PreK/K, they are taught to respect each other and there is a strong sense of service cultivated in the children. My kids love the structure and the caring dedicated teachers. Can't say enough good things..... This is how school should be.

Posted October 14, 2010
my grandsons are receiving a superb education.

Posted September 14, 2010
Great school!! Excellent in all aspects. I highly recommend this school for any parents considering a elementary school in Jackson.

Posted April 26, 2010
This school is FANTASTIC!!! Security is high tech like Fort Knox unlike the public schools in Jackson. Teachers are great and everyone is friendly.

Posted August 06, 2008
St. Aloysius School provides an education that is absolutely tailored to each child. The teachers there are extremely competent and creative and model differentiated learning on a daily basis. Upon entering high school, my child was very well prepared and had no problems. The Middle School teachers provide very challenging lessons and the work is not easy. However, the benefits are wonderful. This is a great school!

St. Aloysius School 4

Posted July 03, 2008
I have been at this school for 10 years and have been extremely satisfied. It has prepared my eldest child for one of the best high schools in the state. My other two children are still in the school and will be there till they go on to high school. I have never had any problems with any of the teachers or staff. Every year they build on their already strong academic curriculum as well as sports and clubs. I am a practicing Catholic and appreciate the freedom of religious expression that you have with a Catholic school. I would not want my children in an environment where God and Christmas was considered an embarassment. Also, I appreciate the dress code and emphasis manners and respect. St. Aloysius is a very good school.

935 Bennetts Mills Rd, Jackson, NJ  08527