Bad
Good

Posted February 19, 2015
LBH is a really good school, it offers good programs for AP students and Honors Society students. They really motivate you to do your best every time. Teachers here actually care about your grades and they encourage the students to become better students.

Posted September 16, 2009
ny kids go there and it is a very caring top quality good school with wonderful and very professional caring teachers and an excellent principal and curriculum

Posted May 26, 2009
Excellent school as long as your child is motivated to achieve.......And you as the parent is involved and communicates withe the staff

Posted March 25, 2009
This school was amazing, i was part of the 208 graduating class and i miss it dearly. The teachers were amazing, and the education i recieved there can not compare to anywhere else. Yes the school is small, but there are no gangs, students who have been in fights looked for it... Out of all the bad schools in jersey city, it is the best. Parents need to give their children a spanking if they are bad and stop blaiming the school system. That school saved a lot of kids from the streets because of the helpful amazing teachers who was always there, no matter what! they encouraged us to all try, and they never once gave up. I believe it was a wonderful experience that all schools should try to mirror. The small class' and rooms olny added to how great it was.

Posted April 26, 2008
As a parent who has a child that is graduating this year I found this school to be below average. First there is no consistency in this school. The principal has been ill therefore there has been several substitute principals. Along with the principals my daughter has had three different counselors. Mrs Burns has been excellent but due to the inconsistency in staff it has been difficult for my daughter. Although she is considered to be an honor student she has complained about the dress code rules. Some students are allowed to wear sweats and are not reprimanded. While other students are. There is limited parent involvement and no student extra ciricular activities. There has been numerous of fights in and out of school and some gang activity.

Liberty High School 2

Posted November 07, 2007
I believe this is the worst school I have ever been to. There's only 200 students. Some of the teachers don't even teach they just sit around talking to other teachers. the freshmen are in the smallest lunch room could possibly imagine. The worst part of it all is that it smells. Also there are no clubs or sports and they want kids to stay active. The other thing is that we have to suffer everyday holding our books. That is how cheap out school is because we have no lockers. We don't even have a gym. I advice any in coming student to back away this is one of the worst schools you could possibly attend.

Posted October 27, 2007
I have been a student at Liberty High School since Sep. 2004. I had my thoughts about this school and thought it wasnt for me. When I was accepted, I sort of thought twice about go attening, but throughout the years I have grown to like this school. We are a small school and its small atmosphere/environment makes us all feel like a family. Now that I'm graduating in June 2008, I can honestly say that I am going to miss the staff/ students whom I've grown close to. Thanks for everything

Posted November 22, 2005