Bad
Good

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 20, 2016
Students are held responsible, teachers don't give kids the answers, the kids actually do the work.

Lindenwold Number 5 Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2016
This is a great small school, with teachers who care. Kids work harder then any school in New Jersey. I would compare the amount learned and work completed to any school in New Jersey. Most of the kids walk to school. A new separate bus lane was added to the back of the school which makes for easy drop of and pick up.

Lindenwold Number 5 Elementary School 1

Posted March 27, 2015
They don't seek to establish a proactive communication with the parents when they perceive an issue with a student, they prefer to escalate issues. Also, the office personnel is very rude.

Posted October 25, 2014
#5 has a bad reputation but overall is a wonderful school. I have been a parent at this school since 2004 and have honestly LOVED all of the teachers and staff that my children have been through. Everyone there is very dedicated and caring and will go above and beyond to help any student. School 5 has wonderful family friendly after school events that many other schools in the area do not do. I think this school has done a great job overall with my children.

Lindenwold Number 5 Elementary School 5

Posted February 14, 2013
I went to this school four years ago i loved it . the teachers are amazing! I have`nt had I teacher there that I did`nt like this school is FAR more better than the middle school my advise to you is to go here but do`nt go to Lindenwold middle . The middle school has very few good teachers and your chances are that you wont get a good education.

Posted November 15, 2011
This school is a diamond in the rough! We have had nothing but positive experiences and support here. Our child is now in the 3rd grade performing very well. There are a wealth of resources and activities within the classrooms to stimulate learning and best of all our child loves going to school ! There always seems to be 100% family participation at afterschool activities. It is multicultural which helps promote the tolerance children need to coexist in real society.

Posted May 27, 2010
Since this is my daughter's first yr in school, I don't have any preconceived notions. So far, so good my daughter is excelling in most areas, learning to adapt in others. The fact that their regular teacher Mrs. Bog went out on maternity leave left my kid a little overwhelmed. But the sub (Mrs. Feller) seems competent and can handle the students well. It also takes a concerted effort on the parents as well, to check in on your child, ask questions and get feedback when needed as to what areas that need to be worked on at home as well as at school . It really does take a village.....

Posted April 23, 2008
My child has mrs bog.Her name is much longer now my daughter-tor loves her class she starts to cry and i ask her why she says that i have the best teacher&will she be my teacher again every year sorry honey i wish i could do that, but you have to exceed and move on and you will still see her, now my personal thoughts on this nice teacher .She is usually by herself i have no idea how she does it.I was a teacher and she does so much for the children and its no where near june and my daughter is doing great she is the best teacher at number 5 thank you for being the best teacher and really showing them how to learn,tori & i say your the best teacher in the world and i love to sit in and watch you teach, you are great, thanks

Posted February 11, 2008
The teachers really do care. There are some teachers who children attend the school. I however, believe that teacher morale is low.

Posted April 20, 2006
Both of my daughters have gone to School 5 since the developmental stages of their part time Pre-K programs. The supplimental programs such as basis skills, speech therapy, and extended day programs have provided for the individual needs of my children. The atmosphere each year has made my children each September look forward to a new school year with reunited friendships and a positive outlook for their new teachers. They have been rewarded with wonderful and caring teachers through out their years there. Making school more than a chore. It was with some regret that I had to transfer them to a new school district related to a move. Because of their stepping stone years at Lindenwold School Five, I can only hope they continue to have a positive experience in the years to come.

550 Chews Landing Rd, Lindenwold, NJ  08021
Last modified Lindenwold Number 5 Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.