PK-K
Manalapan Township, NJ

Posted November 23, 2010
Excellent teachers and very friendly enviroment,My child just love to go to school .Nice hot lunch and affordable tuition.Free Cummuter park and ride which makes my life much more easier.

Posted January 18, 2010
Its a great place to begin with. Very organized and the faculty are very caring. The children get amazing exposure and they get the best of learning, playing and extra curricular activities.

Manalapan Preschool 1

Posted December 31, 2009

Posted August 04, 2009
I send my children to this wonderful school. The curriculum is exceptional and prepared my daughter for 1st grade beyond what she'd get in a 1/2 day program. They serve real hot lunch inclusive of all major food groups even soup! my son is in the toddler group where the staff is fantastic, warm and caring..... and all of this is for a really affordable tuition you even get a discount for being sick or on vacation... what parent can ask for more???

Posted August 03, 2009
My two daughters attend Manalapan Pre School and I could not be happier. Curriculum, cleanliness and safety are top priorities in this daycare. It is most affordable daycare in the area. My kids look forward to going to school every morning. Teachers are caring and wonderful. Miss Margarita and her staff plan great activities for the children to keep them engaged and learning. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for childcare.

Posted September 05, 2007

Manalapan Preschool 1

Posted September 06, 2006
The teachers in the school are fantastic, caring, loving teachers that I would have take care of my child at home, but the management of that school is hideous.

Manalapan Preschool