K-5 & Ungraded
Marlton, NJ

Posted December 17, 2013
We moved to Marlton a couple years ago. The principal spent a lot of time discussing Evans with me and answering my questions before I even put the bid in on my house! This school has exceeded all my expectations. The education and character development is top-notch. I can not believe the enthusiaism shown by the staff! They make learning fun. The principal is always available to communicate with parents and discuss concerns/ feedback. I am thrilled to send my children to this nurturing enviornment. My children love going to school every day. In the wake of such horrible school tragedies, I feel my children are safe and the staff at Evans would do anything necessary to protect them. What more could a parent ask?

Posted October 28, 2012
My children both attend Evans School and we couldn't be happier. The teachers and staff are wonderful, caring and extremely qualified people who are constantly challenging my children to be their best both academically and personally. The new Principal has been phenomenal at bringing this school community together as a family with excellent leadership and wonderful interpersonal skills making each child and parent know they are cared about. Since the new principal started, there is an energy around the school between both the students and the teachers and the families that this is a great school to be a part of and everyone is there to work together for the benefit of our children. We certainly LOVE Evans!

Posted July 24, 2012
Evans is a wonderful school! The Principal and staff endeavor to create a happy learning environment for all students.

Florence V. Evans Elementary School 1

Posted July 10, 2012
A Big Disappointment.!!!! Don't Be Fooled By The Glitz and Glamour About This School. This school houses ALOT of Uglyness that children have had to endure. We have two children who have attended this school for years. Our opinion of the staff is that they are unfriendly or don't care and have been very insensitive to our childrens basic needs. The school environment is the absolute worst. A big disappointment in my book as a parent and taxpayer. This school lacks good leadership and oversight . As a parent who once attended this school as a child I would have no other choice but to rate this school as one of the Worst schools in the state of New Jersey.

Posted July 02, 2012
We have two children in Evans and have been a part of this school for four years. Our children LOVE their school and it has far exceeded the expectations of both myself and my husband. The teaching staff is tremendous, the Principal promotes such an open atmosphere for kids to learn and for parents to become involved, and I have never felt more of a family atmosphere as I have this past year. Evans is truly a great school, and we are so happy to be a part of this District, and Evans in particular.

Posted July 02, 2012
My children love their school and are so excited to go everyday. The new pricipal has been such a wonderful addition to the Evans family. The overall atmosphere is so happy and upbeat. Eveyone at Evans is so helpful and caring and always have the best interest on the children in mind. We are fortunate to have such a great teaching staff too!

Florence V. Evans Elementary School 4

Posted February 02, 2010

Florence V. Evans Elementary School 2

Posted January 26, 2010
I'm still less than satisfied with Evans. I would echo several of the sentiments below. Very clicky overall. Staff, PTA and administration.

Florence V. Evans Elementary School 4

Posted September 24, 2009
I am very surprised by the negative reviews. Although I have had some negative experiences over the years, my overall opinion of Evans is very high. I absolutely love my children's teachers this year. I think it's a shame the negative reviewers have attributed their poor experiences to all of the teachers and the entire staff at Evans, that just hasn't been my experience over the past 3 years. And, no, I am not part of any clique, just a regular parent pleased with Evans.

Florence V. Evans Elementary School 1

Posted May 14, 2009
I believe that Evans is one of the worst schools in NJ. The administrators are incompetent and the teachers are clueless. I suggest you avoid this school at all cost. Move to another school district or enroll your child in private school.

Florence V. Evans Elementary School
400 South Route 73, Marlton, NJ  08053
Last modified Florence V. Evans Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Florence V. Evans Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top