Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My three daughters attended Cherokee and my family comes from a long line of Lenape graduates. The school is large, but the staff is very attentive and individualized to students needs. Not all children are rich and spoiled in the school, it comes from the home. I highly recommend Cherokee and the district to anyone considering a quality education from a caring staff.

On top of things most of the time. Few teachers might want to retire or learn what thier "other" class is about or stick to what u know. Other wise most are excellent.

Cherokee High School provided me with opportunities to excel in band, theater, and voice as well as academic courses that were off the beaten path such as humanities, which awakened my interest in art, architecture and world history for the very first time. Also, I had the chance to study two modern languages, Spanish and Italian, both of which I went on to excel in during college. I now speak Spanish fluently. These courses and activities kept my day interesting, always challenging and always fun. Cherokee has quality teachers, quality facilities and classes that set the foundation for me to successfully continue learning through college and for the rest of my life. Thank you Cherokee!!!

Cherokee High School is a great place to learn and prepare for college. Cherokee is a large high school, but during my time there not once did I feel like "just another number." The teachers were very attentive to the needs of their students. Because of the teachers at Cherokee I am currently pursuing a degree in history. The teachers are so attentive that one teacher noticed that I was having a personal problem without me even saying anything. The administration is supportive and helpful. Cherokee High School is a great school and certainly helped me move on to a great college.

Cherokee High School offered my two children a MARVELOUS educational, technical, athletic, social, character building experience during their four years. They have developed into ambitious, dependable, happy, self- assured young adults as a result of the dedication of Linda Rohrer, Donna Charlesworth, Coach Mehigan, all of the Great teachers, counselors and coaches. The school facilities are second to none and the community and the parents are the Best anywhere! If I had to do over again, I would not change one thing!!

Becuase Cherokee provides a great education, the teachers are dedicated, their is a tremendous amount of school spirit, and the parents are involved.

There are great clubs, energetic teachers, and really nice friendly people

My experience at Cherokee was like none other. I was involved in the various clubs and wanted to do sports, but a knee injury prevented this from happening. The greatest aspect of CHS was the fact that all groups of students were friends. For instance the captains of the Football, Soccer, and Wrestling teams; were involved with theater, choir and AV club. Also students who succeeded in theater or music were also heavily involved in sports. A very great mixture of very well rounded kids. Very challenging academically with a large percentage of students going on to college after High School. This school truly is a cut above the rest, and it made my adolescent years. I know someday I will move back to Marlton, so that my children may enjoy these hollowed halls of academia. GO CHIEFS!

Cherokee is an excellent high school. My children have lived in other areas and I myself have attended many school systems throughout the U.S., and I truly appreciate the excellence in this school. I've heard one person say that 'your children are just a number'. I find that to be untrue. If you know your child well enough, you will know that what they put into it they will get out of it. The programs Cherokee provides are exceptional. My child is in AP and honors classes and has worked for those. The school keeps the children well informed of opportunities throughout the year and really strive to push your child to their limits and abilities. It's all about setting goals, and Cherokee makes those dreams a reality.

Excellent school. Prepared my son extremely well for his Ivy League education. I couldn't be happier.

Last modified Cherokee High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.