9-12 & Ungraded
Marlton, NJ
Students enrolled: 2,349

Posted March 31, 2011
Cherokee High School provided me with opportunities to excel in band, theater, and voice as well as academic courses that were off the beaten path such as humanities, which awakened my interest in art, architecture and world history for the very first time. Also, I had the chance to study two modern languages, Spanish and Italian, both of which I went on to excel in during college. I now speak Spanish fluently. These courses and activities kept my day interesting, always challenging and always fun. Cherokee has quality teachers, quality facilities and classes that set the foundation for me to successfully continue learning through college and for the rest of my life. Thank you Cherokee!!!

Posted March 31, 2011
Cherokee High School is a great place to learn and prepare for college. Cherokee is a large high school, but during my time there not once did I feel like "just another number." The teachers were very attentive to the needs of their students. Because of the teachers at Cherokee I am currently pursuing a degree in history. The teachers are so attentive that one teacher noticed that I was having a personal problem without me even saying anything. The administration is supportive and helpful. Cherokee High School is a great school and certainly helped me move on to a great college.

Posted March 01, 2011
Cherokee High School offered my two children a MARVELOUS educational, technical, athletic, social, character building experience during their four years. They have developed into ambitious, dependable, happy, self- assured young adults as a result of the dedication of Linda Rohrer, Donna Charlesworth, Coach Mehigan, all of the Great teachers, counselors and coaches. The school facilities are second to none and the community and the parents are the Best anywhere! If I had to do over again, I would not change one thing!!

Cherokee High School 0

Posted September 28, 2010
Becuase Cherokee provides a great education, the teachers are dedicated, their is a tremendous amount of school spirit, and the parents are involved.

Cherokee High School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
There are great clubs, energetic teachers, and really nice friendly people

Posted June 17, 2009

Cherokee High School 2

Posted May 10, 2009

Posted January 17, 2009
My experience at Cherokee was like none other. I was involved in the various clubs and wanted to do sports, but a knee injury prevented this from happening. The greatest aspect of CHS was the fact that all groups of students were friends. For instance the captains of the Football, Soccer, and Wrestling teams; were involved with theater, choir and AV club. Also students who succeeded in theater or music were also heavily involved in sports. A very great mixture of very well rounded kids. Very challenging academically with a large percentage of students going on to college after High School. This school truly is a cut above the rest, and it made my adolescent years. I know someday I will move back to Marlton, so that my children may enjoy these hollowed halls of academia. GO CHIEFS!

Posted November 24, 2008

Posted October 23, 2008

Cherokee High School
120 Tomlinson Mill Road, Marlton, NJ  08053
Last modified Cherokee High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cherokee High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top