Middletown, NJ

Posted October 21, 2010
I love St Mary's because my kids recieve a quality education and are taught how to think. Not what to think. I also like the regimented atmosphere, not flip flops and belly rings. It is my job to teach my child not the state, and thankfully St Marys is there to assist me

St Marys School 3

Posted November 25, 2009
My son attended St. Mary's last year. We had intended to keep him there through 8th grade. I wasn't happy with the K program or the administration. I was very nervous about going to our local public school but i am very happy now that we made the change. The class size is 20 compared to 27 in K and the work is surprisingly harder. The teachers are more experienced and differentiate instruction which is key in the primary grades. At St. Mary's there were no reading groups so everyone did the same.

Posted October 04, 2009
The close knit unit our children experience!

Posted October 04, 2009

Posted March 07, 2009
My son attends school at St Mary and I just couldn't be more pleased with the school. The teachers are dedicated to helping each child thrive, and the school spirit is uplifting.

Posted May 29, 2008
I love st. mary's and i am actually a graduate this year. I have had so many good times.

Posted July 24, 2007
I initially entered my child in St. Mary's for the full day kindergarten and was going to send her to public school for the first grade. Needless to say, we've re-enrolled her!! She loves it there! It offers a warm, family oriented environment that is so important today, and we're extremely comfortable knowing she's there. Highly recommended!

Posted June 26, 2007
Saint Mary School is a wonderful school. the teachers and the staff are dedicated. The school spirit is high. They offer a variety of after school programs for the students. SMS has a huge campus. Students may begin at age 3 and continue on through High School at Mater Dei. This just shows how well everyone knows each other. They have a great after care program for working parents run by the teachers in the school. The PTA invites all parents to join and help out which is a great way to meet others and stay involved in your child's school. The curriculum is so solid that my children were reading in kindergarten. SMS also offers a discount for siblings and not many other area schools do such. I am so pleased with SMS that after being a parent at this school for six years, I decided to become a teacher here. Highly recommend!

Posted June 26, 2007
Saint Mary's is a wonderful school. The teachers are dedicated and the school spirit is high. SMS boasts nice class sizes as well as a variety of after school programs to keep the children interested in learning. I appreciate the sibling discounts. Our parents are very involved and it shows. The school community is dedicated to the education of it's students. Our students may begin classes at age 2 1/2 and stay all the way through High School at Mater Dei. We even have a wonderful after school program for working parents, run by the teachers in the school.

Posted April 17, 2007
St. Mary's offers an excellent education, teaches the students respect for themselves and others and offers a safe environment for the students (the public school in my district is just awful). I highly recommend this school for any student, regardless of religious affiliations.

St Marys School