6-8 & Ungraded
Monroe Township, NJ

Monroe Township Middle School 5

Posted September 25, 2013
It is a very big school with many arts program. Students are always involved and participating is programs.

Monroe Township Middle School 0

Posted June 19, 2009
I'd like to thank the 7th grade teachers and guidance counsellores for all your wonderful extra attention to my grandson, Brandon Friedman. I understand his grades have improved substantially, as has his attitude. The 7th grade is particulary difficult as kids are starting to become teenagers (hormones running wild). As a team - Brandon's teachers and all the others who joined the team - you were highly effective. This tells me that Applegarh Middle School is the right place to be on all counts. Louise Friedman Brandon's Grandma

Monroe Township Middle School 0

Posted June 19, 2008
My son is on Senators a looping team he is in 8th grade. He really likes it, everyone seems like a family there. The school is safe and everyone gets along. The worst thing I heard was a text going around that was going to be a food fight the last week of school. It was accomplished and 10 kids were suspended. But if that's as bad as it gets, I'm ok with that. My son is an honor roll student and gets along with everyone. He did have a few complaints in the beginning about a certain language arts teacher and he wanted to switch teachers. I told him to stick it out because through life we meet all kinds of people like or dislike we have to sometimes deal with them and running away would not solve anything. She warmed up a little and he is ok.

Monroe Township Middle School 5

Posted May 08, 2008

Monroe Township Middle School 3

Posted September 16, 2006
I found this school quite small... The issue of overcrowding in absolutly a problem in all schools. Otherwise quality of the appearence, staff and PTO are wonderful. I adore the fundraising opportunities and the fact they all go to charity. Sports and physical fitness are weaved into most class lessons and I find it a all-around good school.

Monroe Township Middle School 4

Posted June 29, 2006
Good School. Great Staff. Good after school activities and sports. The building is somewhat older but it's whats inside that counts.

Monroe Township Middle School 1

Posted August 10, 2003
- a former student

Monroe Township Middle School
1629 Perrineville Road, Monroe Township, NJ  08831
Last modified Monroe Township Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monroe Township Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top