K-5 & Ungraded
Montclair, NJ

Charles H Bullock School 4

Posted August 13, 2013
Overall good quality education and school seems to have recently shed some of the lesser teachers. Some amazing faculty and great kids. A safe and nurturing environment. Great PTA. The school follows this CARES motto that has gotten overused to the point of being meaningless and oppressive.

Posted June 26, 2013
We have three children at Bullock and couldn't be happier. The teachers are amazing and incredibly committed. I would never have expected this level of individualized attention at a public school. We are VERY happy with the quality of the educators, curriculum and overall learning experience our children have and continue to receive.

Posted February 22, 2013
This school is now called Charles H. Bullock. My children have all been through this school and moved on to middle schools. My youngest is now in 5th grade. She is having such an amazing experience. All her teachers are so attentive, fantastic and caring. What a fantastic end to elementary school.

Posted May 03, 2010

Posted March 24, 2010
Rand offers a whole child aproach to teaching and meets the needs every child from the very brightest to the struggling learner

Charles H Bullock School 0

Posted February 25, 2010
I have a first grader and a fourth grader. We have had a steady stream of phenomenal teachers. I can't say enough about the quality of the teaching, the child-centered approach, progressive culture and warm community. The principal is perfect for the school. I love this school.

Charles H Bullock School 4

Posted June 23, 2009
My son is finishing his first year at Rand. He is going to 1st grade. His kindergarten experience was fantastic with Mrs. Jetter! I am very pleased with the staff and the learning techniques.

Charles H Bullock School 0

Posted May 08, 2009
Rand is a fantastic school...My son is in 4th grade and has had wonderful caring teachers since he started in kindergarden. My middle daughter who is entering college this year also went to Rand and the education and sense of learning she aquired while there helped her thru middle school high school and now on to college.She was accepted to every college she applied to I HIGHLY recommend Rand to any parent who gives education of their children top priority in their choice of locations to move too

Posted March 27, 2009
Rand's principal is terrific. There is care and concern for all students in a nurturing environment. A great school for parents who want to get involved.

Posted January 16, 2009
After going to all the schools last year, you can't go wrong with any of them. Think about your child's personality and how it fits with the schools.That being said, Rand is an exciting, nurturing, organized and vibrant school and community. It has exceeded our expectations and Mrs. Vascimini gets an A+ from us.

Charles H Bullock School
55 Washington Street, Montclair, NJ  07042
Last modified Charles H Bullock School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles H Bullock School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top