Immaculate Conception High School 1

Posted April 15, 2015
Immaculate has great staff but a very questionable administration. They have taken my daughter with a clean record and made her seem like a bad child. The vice principal is the main one in question, and i believe I have wasted my time and money
29 people found this helpful

Posted January 30, 2015
I graduated from Immaculate Conception in 2003. Words cannot express how much I loved Immaculate during my 4 years there. It has really helped mold me into the woman I am today. I was able to meet and connect with people who until this day I still keep in contact with and who I consider family. Immaculate was my home away from home, from participating in work study which allowed me to learn business etiquette to joining the volleyball team. Another thing that helped me was becoming a student ambassador, it helped me with public speaking and presentations. It gave me the boost of confidence I needed when representing the school. It helped me break out of my shell. The professors at the school not only care about your education but also prepare you for college which is great! I.C has many activities that you are able to join besides sports, so you have options! Lastly because of I.C. I now work at a private school helping those families in need who want their children to succeed. I highly recommend joining the I.C. family. The people you meet, whether they are your peers, faculty, or staff will really impact your life for the better. I am a proud I.C graduate and will forever love IC

Posted January 28, 2015
Immaculate will always hold a special place in my heart. The place where I spent my formative years and cemented lifelong relationships. The little engine that could ... I have seen Immaculate turn out some of the most compassionate and productive people I new. This school is a safe haven and a place where young people are challenged to excel. I am forever proud to be an IC alum. C/o 98

Posted January 27, 2015
Immaculate Conception not only helped me grow as a student, but as a person as well. It opened up doors to so many oppurtunities in my life and has brought me to the great institution I am at today: University of Rochester. Immaculate created bonds with friends and faculty that will last forever. The teachers are motivating and only want to see the best. I made the most of my education and doing so will allow students, with help from the faculty, to excel. Immaculate will always be home for me, no matter when I was a student or now as a alumnus. ~Kwasi Nimako Class of 2014

Posted January 25, 2015
Immaculate has always been a home away for me! I always felt safe and secure there, and this was a place that made an impactful contribution to my growth. the teachers and staff members are great as they all have graduated from top schools around the country. If you want your child to be apart of a huge family tracing back to 90 years, excellence and compassion Montclair Immaculate is the place to be!! Proud to be a Lion!

Immaculate Conception High School 4

Posted January 25, 2015
I attended ICHS in the 80s & I continue to be involved in the school-I'm a what they call a "lifer" I spent my grade school years at Immaculate Conception Grammar School before being the 3rd generation of my family to attend high school at ICHS. Immaculate not only gave me the basis of my education, but gave me life long friends, taught me how to handle life, in and out of school/work... its not so much what happens to you as it is how you handle it. The school helped develop my love of sports, theater and learning that has stayed with my throughout my life- I still volunteer at the football games every fall, watch many basketball and volleyball games. I am now the president of the Blue LIon Booster Club. The students of Immaculate are extended family- visiting the school or attending the different events allows you to see some of the greatest, hardest working students around... they say hello, ask if you need help finding someone, student athletes are studying before practice while waiting for their teams court time, always a club meeting of some sort being held. I'm always proud to be out with friends or clients & have someone recognize me as part of Immaculate.
2 people found this helpful

Posted January 25, 2015
I attended this school for four years. From the moment I stepped in Immaculate September 9th, 2010 all I saw was tradition. It s tradition to sing our theme song Immaculata at every pep rally It s tradition to hear Ms. Immaculate read the words of wisdom every morning It s tradition to have some alumni staffed as faculty It s tradition to have a Caritas scholar in every grade It s tradition for us, IC Lions, to bleed the colors of our school, the white and blue Now, value. I've heard people describe Immaculate as that hidden jewel in Montclair. Truly we are a jewel, an invaluable one at that, for Immaculate Conception High School is priceless. You can't put a sticker price on everything we, as a family, go through. The same way you cannot buy happiness, love or friendship, you cannot buy the Immaculate experience. I want to thank Mrs. Degnan, Mr. Dyer, Ms. Badillo, Ms. Honohan, and every board trustee member, faculty member, student, and alumnus. I would not have become the type of person I am today if it weren t for all those connected to Immaculate. ~Madrid Kaywan Danner-Smith

Posted January 25, 2015
I am an Immaculate Conception grad and I could not have went to a better HS. Not only did I feel very prepared for my college studies once I grauated, but I also met some people there whom I consider family today. IC has wonderful programs that allow each student to reach their full potential from a peer mentoring class to community service. Personally, the "service project" is where I found my calling. There is no better place to send a child than to IC.

Posted October 12, 2014
Montclair Immaculate does a great job of preparing our students for college both academically and spiritually. Our teachers are smart and passionate about what they teach. Last year's graduating class earned $2.4 million in scholarships and over $1 million in financial aid. We treat our students like family. Go Lions!

Immaculate Conception High School 1

Posted April 23, 2013
This school sucks! I am a former student and every day there may be depressed, alone and alcoholic! I transferred my junior year and I never looked back .. Parents u are warned!!!

Immaculate Conception High School
33 Cottage Place, Montclair, NJ  07042
Last modified Immaculate Conception High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Immaculate Conception High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top