9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 09, 2015
Immaculate conception is an amazing school. The staff is dedicated and loyal The energy is magnificent. The students are eager and energetic. I see a bright future with the new administration. I highly recommend

Posted May 09, 2015
This school is just so unorganized . Poor staff communication with each other's & students. They always give me a call about my child behavior when its not to severe but can't call me about my child grades or if my child is failing a class. Last time I check I'm paying for my child education not for my child to feel like he on the show Beyond Scared Straight . --- I highly recommend patents not to send there child/children here . (:

Posted May 08, 2015
If you want small classes, the opportunity to participate in sports and clubs, and, most importantly, a quality college prep education from a school that cares about you, Immaculate is the perfect choice. Yes, it has high standards and expects a lot from students -- but last I checked, that's a good thing!

Posted May 08, 2015
School took a turn for the worst this year after the new president was appointed. I don't see this situation getting any better as a new principal is also set to take over next year. I am completely wasting my money and will transfer my son to Queen of Peace HS next year, he is very excited

Posted May 08, 2015
As a life-long member of the Montclair community and member of a family which has had (8) Immaculate graduates, I cannot endorse this school highly enough! The excellent education, family atmosphere and values like commitment to community that are instilled during the students time at Immaculate are qualities that are carried for life! If you are a student who is looking for a quality college preparatory based education and don't want to be lost in the numbers of a large school and like to be involved in multiple clubs and sports, Immaculate is the school for you!

Posted May 08, 2015
If you want chaotic classes, the opportunity to participate in loosing sports and clubs, and, most importantly, a poor quality college prep education from a school that acts as if they care about you, Immaculate is the perfect choice. Yes, it has very low standards and expects the bare minimum from students -- but last I checked, that's a very bad thing! I would strongly recommend looking elsewhere

Immaculate Conception High School 4

Posted May 08, 2015
Thank you for keeping this wonderful school open. The teachers and staff are very dedicated and take a genuine interest in every student. The new administration is working hard to provide strong academics and engaging extra curricular activities. The pay off is evident in the large number of scholarships awarded to this year's graduating class and the high proportion of students who will be returning next year. GO LIONS!!

Posted May 08, 2015
ICHS in Montclair NJ has been preparing students from a wide variety of backgrounds to succeed in college and beyond for close to 100 years. They did it for me, several of my siblings and are still at it today. Yes, they are Catholic in the best sense of the word and they are a safe and creative place to begin a lifetime of learning. Some of us didn't immediately finish college. But all of us eventually did because we were grounded in the classics, science, math, the arts, and the faith. Many of my siblings and friends hold masters degrees as well. When I left New Jersey for college I was pleased to discover how well Immaculate had prepared me. I've been grateful for this all my life.

Posted May 07, 2015
I am very disappointed with the administration of Immaculate Conception High School. They have made my son seem like a devil child with no home training. I have gotten repeated calls about my child drinking water in class. Yes the school does provide water fountains but my son has told me they are in decrepit condition. I feel like the school cares more about discipline more than the quality of life in the school.

Posted January 30, 2015
I graduated from Immaculate Conception in 2003. Words cannot express how much I loved Immaculate during my 4 years there. It has really helped mold me into the woman I am today. I was able to meet and connect with people who until this day I still keep in contact with and who I consider family. Immaculate was my home away from home, from participating in work study which allowed me to learn business etiquette to joining the volleyball team. Another thing that helped me was becoming a student ambassador, it helped me with public speaking and presentations. It gave me the boost of confidence I needed when representing the school. It helped me break out of my shell. The professors at the school not only care about your education but also prepare you for college which is great! I.C has many activities that you are able to join besides sports, so you have options! Lastly because of I.C. I now work at a private school helping those families in need who want their children to succeed. I highly recommend joining the I.C. family. The people you meet, whether they are your peers, faculty, or staff will really impact your life for the better. I am a proud I.C graduate and will forever love IC

Immaculate Conception High School
33 Cottage Place, Montclair, NJ  07042
Last modified Immaculate Conception High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Immaculate Conception High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top