Montclair, NJ
Before care: Yes

Posted October 12, 2014
Montclair Immaculate does a great job of preparing our students for college both academically and spiritually. Our teachers are smart and passionate about what they teach. Last year's graduating class earned $2.4 million in scholarships and over $1 million in financial aid. We treat our students like family. Go Lions!

Immaculate Conception High School 1

Posted April 23, 2013
This school sucks! I am a former student and every day there may be depressed, alone and alcoholic! I transferred my junior year and I never looked back .. Parents u are warned!!!

Posted September 30, 2005

Posted December 23, 2004
Excellent School. The success rate was high back in 1996 and pretty certain it has stayed that way.

Immaculate Conception High School 0

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
Immaculate Conception HS is one of the best schools around it is like being around a family that you love. The staff, student body and curriculum is great.I learn so much at this school and it has made me a great success today.ICHS keep up the good work

Immaculate Conception High School
33 Cottage Place, Montclair, NJ  07042
Last modified Immaculate Conception High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Immaculate Conception High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top